.Cee

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like nike is making the step up in the sports world...

if you are with nike, in the euros, you lucked out, those kits are all class!!! (perticullarly the kiwi's and dutch)

nike is making an all the same switch... just take a look at what they did (or are doing) to the NFL next year, they took over all kits and they are all the same... take a look...

wouldnt mind if they did that with the epl, i personally think its sick...

It seems Juve will be going with thicker stripes and less of them. This is the rumour, the away is all black with small stripes on the sleeves, similar to France.

juve13.jpg

juve2b.jpg

juve2r.jpg

I really like the away kit, the home one seems nice but I will wait to see the real thing

The home is shopped but normally the site it is off is correct

It seems Juve will be going with thicker stripes and less of them. This is the rumour, the away is all black with small stripes on the sleeves, similar to France.

juve13.jpg

I really like the away kit, the home one seems nice but I will wait to see the real thing

The home is shopped but normally the site it is off is correct

Love it!

• 2 weeks later...