.Cee

I think i'm the only one who prefers adidas over umbro for Chelsea. I like the simplicity of the umbro shirts but I think they are a bit too simple and you can't really do much with the design.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i'm the only one who prefers adidas over umbro for Chelsea. I like the simplicity of the umbro shirts but I think they are a bit too simple and you can't really do much with the design.

Your not the only one

I really like adidas and their designs. Adidas is my favorite between the likes of Nike, Umbro, Puma and other. Umbro shirts weren't bad though.

See? Now that's classic. No odd patterns or misplaced colors (sponsor aside). A proper shirt, who needs all this neon fractal art crap?

I agree. I can't wait to buy it. MON THE JAMBOS!!!!

I liked Umbro because they weren't predictable and didn't have a certain trademark except the obvious diamond on the right tit. They were excellent for us but are getting annoying tho, using this same England kit design for club teams now like Rangers and Forest (And probably more). Takes the prestige out of the idea somewhat.

At the moment, Adidas is the best

Third kit? Black and white home kit, black third kit? That doesn't make sense.

Nice I like that alot.

Well mind theres a good bit of white on the home kit of newcastle. so maybe this one being all black will help say if newcastle plays bolton or swansea. but yeah maybe a little pointless. but really nice kit imo.

Sometimes teams kinda have to make their whole (socks and shorts) kit look too seperate to others and it kinda spoils their beauty. imho the milan kit with the white socks and shorts kinda spoils the nice red and black darkness of the kit

Teams just nowadays i think are putting way too much white on their kit. (apart from teams like lyon madrid valencia etc). but it could just me being a idiot again or my love of dark coloured kits

Ac milan and Manchester united are two examples i think