Ciro Immobile

Immobile has currently the most goals scored in Serie A. He scored 22 goals, but defences in Italy are always tougher and it's harder to score than in other leagues, that's why I always pay atention to best strikers in Italy.

He doesn't hesitate about his shooting. His finishing is great and I think this is what we really need in Chelsea.

Borrusia are after him and his price is around 11 million pounds.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I admire Immobile, but I have a fear for Italian strikers. Lots have turned to be one-season wonders. Amauri, Iaquinta, Qualiagrella, Luca Toni, Borrielo have all been an "Up and Down" story in their careers.

Amauri is banging goals now, so is Luca Toni, 2 seasons ago, they couldn't score for shit, and 2 seasons before that they were capable of scoring stunners. I would rather seen him mature in Borussia.

Immobile has currently the most goals scored in Serie A. He scored 22 goals, but defences in Italy are always tougher and it's harder to score than in other leagues, that's why I always pay atention to best strikers in Italy.

He doesn't hesitate about his shooting. His finishing is great and I think this is what we really need in Chelsea.

His goal at 5:15 looked very familiar :Goober:

Juve own half of his contract so buying would be tough.

I actualy think he is bit underrated. He is still 24 and yes, italians are up and down and their league atm is quite shit (defences might be strong, but they lack speed and quality), but Immobile is a good prospect indeed. Cant understand why Juve dont want him, him and Tevez might be amazing.

Him being second option here, not bad at all. I think if he goes to BVB, he will be one of best strikers in two years, but first lets see how he does in world cup.

Costa, Immobile/Bony/Lukaku/Mandzukic and Etoo/xxx would be good enough IMO.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You