Tiredness or tactics..

Madinmex

how is he supposed to get the players used to the tactics and prepare them for the following season if he keeps rotating them?

People were jumping on him until december because no other team rotated as we did, now they're jumping on him because he doesn't rotate. That's right, let's not forget we only had an expected starting ten/eleven in December, which means the players were rotated until them and now the titular players aren't missing matches. So when he's finally found his team he had to give them chemistry and have the tactics settle... it's damaging them physically? Yes, it is. I never said there was a way out of it, it is what it is, but I don't see how he could do things differently, unless he gives up on winning the title - which he and the club won't. If he gave up in the title and focused only on getting his players ready for next season, as a squad, and not only as a team, then he could rotate more. Now, who's willing to accept that?

@MrExcalibur100, I'm infamously known for my huge posts, that wasn't nearly the biggest one I've written here. It's both a blessing and a disgrace and ofc a chance to spout much more shit than others :P

As far as I know, the prime objective this season is to mold a squad( or a team) for the next season and so on. Any silverware this season is going to be an added bonus. That is exactly what Mourinho has been saying at the pressers for the last few months. If that's the case, he should be rotating the squad every now and then but our front-line have been almost the same ever since we found out best eleven back in december. Not that I'm complaining or anything.

These sort of matches( like Fulham) tend to be the perfect opportunity to rest our tired legs, maybe even get some of the squad players used to the tactics. I'll be surprised if he choose Willian-Oscar-Hazard for this one.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic