Questions From Newcastle Fans

YCCMY

Hi again, after the good response last time, I've decided to come back and ask the list of questions we ask opposition fans to use in our pre match coverage on toonforum.co.uk. The new questions are:

1 – How do you think you’ll line up?
2 – How has Chelsea's season gone so far? Happy?
3 – Who has been the biggest surprise this season for Chelsea? Who has disappointed?
4 – What are your views on the selling of Juan Mata? Good or bad move by the club?
5 – Mourinho doesn't think you'll win the title, do you agree?
6 – As we are half way through the season, where do you think Chelsea will finish now?
7 – Where do you think Newcastle will finish now?
8 – Who will finish in the top six? Who will go down?
9 – Scoreline prediction?
10 – If your football club was a vegetable, what vegetable would it be?

Thanks in advance

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 – How do you think you’ll line up? Cech, Azpi, Cahill, Terry, Ivanovic, Matic, Ramires, Oscar, Hazard, Schurrle or Salah, Eto'o
2 – How has Chelsea's season gone so far? Happy? December wasn't fantastic, but we've seemed to pull ourselves together. Our defense seems solid and the whole team has worked fantastically since then.
3 – Who has been the biggest surprise this season for Chelsea? Who has disappointed? Hard question, I think Hazard has been the biggest surprise for me. I knew he was good, but I didn't realise he was that good.There hasn't been any disappointments for me really. Didn't expect much from the strikers to begin with.
4 – What are your views on the selling of Juan Mata? Good or bad move by the club? Very good move for me, why keep an unhappy bench player who is valued at that much. Moyes is clueless, he won't know how to utilise him to the best of his abilities. Even Rafa could :lol:
5 – Mourinho doesn't think you'll win the title, do you agree? All mind games my friend. Playing down the pressure for the players. Taking away the hype from the Citeh game so they don't get carried away and throw it all away. The man is the king of mind games.
6 – As we are half way through the season, where do you think Chelsea will finish now? 1st or 2nd, too hard to call between us and Citeh.
7 – Where do you think Newcastle will finish now? Between 8th, 9th or 10th
8 – Who will finish in the top six? Who will go down? Chelsea, Arsenal, Citeh, Tottenham, Liverpool and United (Obviously not in that order) Going down will be Fulham, West Ham and Norwich
9 – Scoreline prediction? 3-0 Chelsea for me

Easiest question of the day

1. Cech, iva, gc, jt, azpi, matic, lamps, oscar, willian , hazard, etoo

2.very happy and very satisfied. The only result that stings a bit is the COC loss to sunderland after almost being over the line. We have had a few other disaapointing results too but that is expected with a team that was still learnibg to play in a particular system.

3. Gary cahill. He has been the biggest suprise. He has taken his game to a different level.

Schurrle has been the most disappointing. After a good start he has completely gone out of steam and also he simply has not justified his price tag.

4. It was a good move. We got good money for a player we dint need and invested it in buying players who do fit our style of play (salah) and also a JT replacemebt in coming years (zouma)

5. Ummmmmmmm... probably yes

6. 2nd

7. Newcastle will struggle big team without cabaye. But still finish 9th (below top 7 and soton)

8. City, chelsea, arsenal, pool, everton, spurs.

Fulham, whu, cardiff

9. 2-0

10. Who cares.

Hi again, after the good response last time, I've decided to come back and ask the list of questions we ask opposition fans to use in our pre match coverage on toonforum.co.uk. The new questions are:

1 – How do you think you’ll line up?

Cech, Azpilicueta, Terry, Cahill, Ivanovic, Matic, Ramires (or maybe lamps), Hazard, Oscar, Schurrle, Eto'o.

2 – How has Chelsea's season gone so far? Happy?

Pretty good. We've been really good vs the top teams. At times we've struggled to break "smaller" teams down but we're having a good season.

3 – Who has been the biggest surprise this season for Chelsea? Who has disappointed ?

Difficult to say maybe Willian ? A lot of fans didn't really get the transfer due to our already talented stock of AM's but he's turning out to be an important part of our team. Probably add Hazard's evolution to the list of suprises.

While a lot of us knew he had big potential don't think many expected him already to be as good as he's playing now. Especially the consistency at which he's putting in these great performances.

Dissapointed, hmm Mata i'd say. Mata simply wasn't able to adapt enough to fit the system mourinho wants.

4 – What are your views on the selling of Juan Mata? Good or bad move by the club?

Think it was a good move. Mata didn't really fit into the system. He was basically our 4th choice am and when you then get a bid for £37 million it makes sense to sell him.

Only negative about this deal is the fact we sold him to a PL rival but that £37 million will go a long way into strenghtening our squad.

5 – Mourinho doesn't think you'll win the title, do you agree?

Honestly have my doubts that he really means this. Think he just doesn't want to put any pressure on our team. We're a young team so it makes sense to divert pressure and keep them playing relaxed.

I think we'll come close but end up in second place. The lack of a real goalscoring striker is a big factor in this.

6 – As we are half way through the season, where do you think Chelsea will finish now?

Second place just behind City.

7 – Where do you think Newcastle will finish now?

Comfortable midtable. 9th, 10th. Think the teams that are above you simply have more quality in their squad. The loss of Cabaye doesn't really help.

8 – Who will finish in the top six? Who will go down?

City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham, Everton. Just can't see Man United making top 6. Moyes looks clueless.

Fulham, Cardiff, Norwich

9 – Scoreline prediction?

Will be a tough game. Think i'm gonna go with 2-1 Chelsea win.

A really,really good one.

Seriously though i don't know. Nothing comes to mind.

Thanks in advance