CHELSEA FC PUB CLUBHOUSE OF KEVIN ARNOLD ASHBURNER

KevinAshburner

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/shocking-pictures-that-prove-the-illuminati-is-all-around?s=mobile

28 Shocking Pictures That Prove That The Illuminati Is All Around Us

WAKE UP, SHEEPLE. posted on

April 22, 2014 at 3:13pm EDT

thanks for sharing Drogzola and contributing to my thread. I alread knew about all those things on that web-page because I have seen it on TV and everywhere else.

My Thoughts to you all and what I need you to all understand. I all love you and respect you all and I want to see you guys not take the mark of The Beast Electronic tattoo.

This video will show you what exactly is the Mark of The Beast. It is a Electronic Tattoo. Anyone who Takes it will have their Name and Soul/Spirit Taken out of the Book of Life and thrown into the Lake of Fire and be Deleted from the Universe.

Many will take the Mark:(Electronic Tattoo of The Beast) because they will be scared of being killed for not taking it, but those who are willing to keep their Soul/Spirit and not be thrown into the Lake of Fire will gladly be Killed and will escape the punishment from the Lake of Fire.

Just remember I am here not to scare you but, I am here to help you all. Please trust me and that watch this video please. You will not regret it. I know it will be hard for you to watch it. This video will tell you everything about the mark and show you what it looks like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApiWADe9Bxk

VIDEO LENGTH: 21:15

IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO WATCH THE WHOLE 21 MINUTES AND 15 SECONDS.

WATCH ONLY THE FIRST 11 MINUTES (00:00 - 11:00). IT WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE KNOWLEDGE YOU NEED.

Published on Apr 6, 2014

"While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape." (1 Thessalonians 5:3)

This is such a big situation, that not only did the herd of Bison running away make it to mainstream news, but around that time the American based news agencies came out and said that Yellowstone has gone extinct. Just as they always tell us, nothing to worry about. Move a long sheeple nothing to see here. Wake up! When they have to come out and cover up a simple video of Bison running you know something is up. At the very bottom of this page is the video of Bison running away.

New World Order Plans for 2014!!! MUST SEE!!

VIDEO LENGTH: 11:55

Published on Dec 17, 2013

Edited by KevinAshburner

• 3 weeks later...
Demon caught standing over a dying body!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URk-1jePaLY

VIDEO LENGTH: 44:18

Published on May 16, 2014

Demon standing over a patient's dying body!!!!!

VIDEO LENGTH: 10:27

Published on May 15, 2014

Stay Away from demons. This is a real photo of a demon caught standing over a dying patient on a hospital bed two hours before he died.

• 2 weeks later...

ILLUMINATI R Us—We Are The Secret!

VIDEO LENGTH - 12:46

Uploaded on Jan 6, 2012

by Ralph Smart.

His Youtube Channel.

Infinite Waters (Diving Deep)

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kemetprince1/videos

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.

Illuminati and Freemasonry symbols were stolen from Ancient Egypt—the center of spiritual alchemy.

The pentagram Ancient Egyptian symbol for "the underground womb"

The term 33rd degree Mason: represents the 33 vertebrae of the spine

The illuminati control pretty much everything from the mass media, global banking systems, international law courts and entertainment industry.

"Reclaim your Power"

This Guy Ralph Smart. I have watched many of his videos and he will teach you how to let go of this world and how to try and change your mindset and how to clearly see how to see things and how to be free from the the things of this Life.

The Purpose of the ILLUMINATI is to shut down our Third Eye - Pineal Gland and Lower our Physical Body to a Lower Vibrational Frequency and to stop us from Thinking outside of the Box.

How to Decalcify Your Pineal Gland, The Science of The Pineal Gland and Third Eye Activation

VIDEO LENGTH - 16:42

Published on Jul 28, 2013

THE LEFT AND RIGHT BRAIN FUNCTIONS

post-10313-0-16234200-1401724390_thumb.j

7 Ways to Detox your Pineal Gland

Link to the 7 Ways to detox your Pienal Gland:http://www.healthy-holistic-living.com/7-ways-to-detox-your-pineal-gland.html

post-10313-0-99381100-1401724903_thumb.g

WHERE THE PINEAL GLANDS ARE IN THE FACE & HEAD

post-10313-0-47273200-1401725100_thumb.j

THIRD EYE - PINEAL GLAND

post-10313-0-19130000-1401725430.gif

PINEAL GLAND - POSITION AND PLACE OF THE THIRD EYE IN THE BRAIN

post-10313-0-26315700-1401725551_thumb.j

THE PINEAL GLAND THIRD EYE - DAMADGED BY FLUORIDE & FLUORIDTAED PRODUCTS

post-10313-0-96929600-1401725433_thumb.j

THIRD EYE - THALAMUS - EYE OF HORUS

post-10313-0-74077300-1401725437_thumb.j

Edited by KevinAshburner