CHELSEA FC PUB CLUBHOUSE OF KEVIN ARNOLD ASHBURNER

KevinAshburner

Logic - Question Everything - Official Video

Music Video By: Revo Lution

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoMUK28bTbtg9MGN7LnkmRw/videos

Published on Nov 28, 2013

Share and Spread the Truth

Lyrics ~

Life is about questions. The more questions you ask, the more answers you're gonna get. The more answers you get, the more things that you're gonna know

[Verse 1: Logic]
Look, who said that E equaled Mc squared?
Who is to say that the world isn't square?
Who's to say heaven ain't there?
Nobody knows, who cares
And why is poverty even a issue (why?)
Why don't the people who got it wanna give you?
Who knows if Jay Z is a mason?
Who knows the real location of the gold that they're chasing?
And when will mankind learn to be patient?
And stop the wrong moves it's making, and who said a doctor is a god?
The NHS is a business
And who gets robbed? And whose really better off?
The bredda with the full time job or the bredda that shots
Who says what is true?
And how can any other man that breaths air be over you
Why doesn't the media show all the negative and who believes the news they're telling us?

[Hook: Logic]
Question everything in life that we're living is a lie because it's just not clouds in the sky, and Illuminati is not just an eye, and I know that Adam and Eve was a lie. So I question everything and never take another man's word and relie on what another man has heard, I believe in my self repeat that

[Verse 2: Logic]
See because whose really had enough and whose really though? And whose scared? If there's life on the Moon just leave them there. How can we really get prepared? For something we don't know is there, and why don't we share and why does a man need to be a millionaire? And why can't we wear what we 'wanna wear without the robots who stop and stare? And how come we're unaware? And why do people say they want to know about it when they don't really care? And how does the unconscious become conscious? How can I break it if I never promised, and where's logic? And is Drake a zionist? Because the printer for it ain't, and I don't know what ___ is. Hell yeah fucking right, I keep screaming Free free Palestine, I keep screaming Free free Palestine

Question everything in life that we're living is a lie because it's just not clouds in the sky, and Illuminati is not just an eye, and I know that Adam and Eve was a lie. So I question everything and never take another man's word and relie on what another man has heard, I believe in my self repeat that

[Verse 2: Logic]
Tell me why Africa is poor despite, the land is so broad and wide, feel all the resources they used to make the things that we buy. Tell me why they just survived (why?) when all that we need is to improvise, all that they need to improvise

Question everything in life that we're living is a lie because it's just not clouds in the sky, and Illuminati is not just an eye, and I know that Adam and Eve was a lie. So I question everything and never take another man's word and relie on what another man has heard, I believe in my self repeat that, I believe in my self repeat that

[Outro: Logic]
I don't believe in what they tell me, fam. I don't believe in all the stuff they want to put on the news, I don't believe in all the Internet drama. I do my own research, I look in to my own sources to overstand and understand the plan, is to lock it down and keep you brainwashed. But make sure your brain is washed! By yourself, the truth Logical salute!

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When did you become so boring Kev?

You came here and took the forum by storm. It was amazing, I'd never experienced such intense feelings and then over time you've just dwindled away. I'm disappointed.

Well sometimes their is more important things in Life to talk about or know & it is difficult always to have the energy or interest to always talk about stuff that is interesting and funny. lately everyone hasn't talked to me or chattered on this part of the forum and made up stuff to talk about or any other things to talk about.

I haven't got anything to talk about lately until someone brings up things to talk about here.

Things on Earth are going become worse than you and me will ever imagine. Since that Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse that happened a few days ago that will bring in the Countdown to the Armageddon Apocalypse, New World Order , Police State Globally and Plus the Mark of the Beast Technology and more Freedoms and Privacy taken away from us. Sports is a Distraction to keep you Entertained and not pay attention to what is really going on Earth.

Well sometimes their is more important things in Life to talk about or know & it is difficult always to have the energy or interest to always talk about stuff that is interesting and funny. lately everyone hasn't talked to me or chattered on this part of the forum and made up stuff to talk about or any other things to talk about.

I haven't got anything to talk about lately until someone brings up things to talk about here.

Things on Earth are going become worse than you and me will ever imagine. Since that Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse that happened a few days ago that will bring in the Countdown to the Armageddon Apocalypse, New World Order , Police State Globally and Plus the Mark of the Beast Technology and more Freedoms and Privacy taken away from us. Sports is a Distraction to keep you Entertained and not pay attention to what is really going on Earth.

Is there an official website with a countdown on it?

Where will it begin?

Why are they doing this now?

Why have they left it so long?

Why did they have to wait till the lunar malarky?

Will Liverpool win the league?

http://mixtopten.com/top-10-nostradamus-predictions-for-2015/

Top 10 Nostradamus Predictions for 2015

BY ADMIN · APRIL 2, 2014

Nostradamus, born Michel de Nostredame (1503 – 1566), was an apothecary of French origins who foretold a number of prophecies and published them in a world-famous book called The Prophecies or Les Propheties.

The very first edition of the said book became famous about 11 years before he died. Since then, Nostradamus and his book have acquired a huge following that believes he predicted numerous world events, hundreds of years before they occurred.

Check out the following Nostradamus predictions for 2015:

10. Language differences will disappear

Nostradamus wrote that following the invention of what he calls “a new engine,” the world will be “as in the days before Babel.” Nostradamus seemed to have been talking about a kind of universal translating machine – perhaps a computer. He says this development will soon lead to the end of nations.

9. The dead will resurrect

“Not far from the age of the millennium, when there is no more room in Hell, the buried dead shall come out of their graves,” Nostradamus once also warned his readers. This chilling prediction is in keeping with prophecies found in the Book of Revelation.

8. The World Economy will Collapse

Their fortunes gone, “the rich shall die many times over,” Nostradamus says. The world economy has been on the brink of failure since 2009. No surprise there! USA is pushing the envelop with increasing the debt celing

7. Major eruption of Mount Vesuvius

A major eruption of Mount Vesuvius in the future is certain … and it will be massive. It may well happen in late 2015 or early 2016, which, using this system, should be considered as uncomfortably close. This may be the worst eruption of Vesuvius since either 79 AD or 1631 AD, the two worst eruptions in history and sharing the same base 7 timeline. If it occurs during daylight, it will turn the affected region into a heavy darkness. Earthquakes may occur every five or ten minutes before the dreadful lava and ash flow begins, killing between 6,000 and 16,000 people.

6. People will live to be over 200

Advances in medicine will extend the average human life span to 200 years. An 80-year-old will look just like a 50-year-old, the seer says.

5. Radiation will scorch our world.

“The kings shall rob the forests, the sky will open, the fields shall be burned by heat,” the seer writes. This is a warning that the destruction of the rain forests will lead to a hole in the ozone layer, exposing Earth to harmful ultraviolet radiation.

4. Major Earthquake in Western USA.

This time around I’m not going to suggest that this eruption may be Yellowstone … it might be, but it is impossible to be sure. There have only been two significant eruptions of volcanoes on the US mainland: Lassen Peak, located in California, in May 1915, and Mount St. Helen’s, located in the state of Washington, in May 1980. The Lassen Peak precedent, if it were to repeat again in this century, would have done so in either May 2006 or May 2013. No US volcano erupted at either time, leaving the Mount St. Helen’s precedent for another major volcanic eruption happening in either May 2001, May 2008, or soon in May 2015. Interestingly enough, there was a large earthquake that shook Seattle, Washington in February 2001 (which I predicted on this website). Since 2008 was uneventful, it may be a good idea to be concerned on the 14th anniversary of the Seattle quake.

It may begin as an earthquake, but in very little time it will be all too apparent that it is something much worse: a volcanic eruption or, even worse, a super volcanic eruption.

3. Humans will learn to talk to animals.

Advances in the science of telepathy will make it possible for people to talk with their pets and farm animals.

This will lead to an upsurge in vegetarianism, Nostradamus writes, since “The hog will become a brother to man.”

2. All taxes will be abolished in the Western World.

A major revolt will put an end to all taxation forever. The seer writes, “The people will refuse to pay tax to the king.” That’s the day I will celebrate freedom in a country that taxes us mercilessly.

1. Would-be parents will need licenses.

The days when just anyone could have a baby will become a thing of the past by 2013, Nostradamus predicts. Could this be the world’s effort to stop overpopulation? I think it’s too drastic since kids are their parents’ properties, not the government’s.

Kevin, do you ever come back to South Africa for a visit?

Hi Drogzola. No I haven't been back to South Africa since I left on Sunday 19 June 2005 at 18:30pm (South Africa Time) from Johannesburg International Airport. I will never go back for any reasons, no matter what. I am scared of being on Aeroplanes/Airplanes and flying through the Air or being in the Air. I don't like being on anything Created/Built by Man. I have fears of many things and I don't like what my Country South Africa has become.

Hi Drogzola. No I haven't been back to South Africa since I left on Sunday 19 June 2005 at 18:30pm (South Africa Time) from Johannesburg International Airport. I will never go back for any reasons, no matter what. I am scared of being on Aeroplanes/Airplanes and flying through the Air or being in the Air. I don't like being on anything Created/Built by Man. I have fears of many things and I don't like what my Country South Africa has become.

Exactly what has it become?

@KevinAshburner,

Lord Woodfurnace, why did you not answer the questions of WHS? Are you withholding information from us? Do you hate him? Is he banished from your lands :cry:?

So many questions, so little time!!!!!

I will answer it Tiwaz, but at the moment working on how I am going to explain it and when the time is right I will post it here. I am just busy with many other things at the moment.

Bye

Everyone

on TalkChelsea.

It was nice knowing some of you.

This place forum has become Toxic.

People get offended very easily & people think their thoughts and opinions are correct or better then everyone else's.

You can't even post your own thoughts or opinions here on TC without being attacked by someone because they don't like what you have posted so they start being angry & typing bullshite back with a shite attitude, because it will upset at least somebody.

Our club doesn't really care about us the fans, it is only about our money.

No Sports Teams/Clubs care about us the fans.

I'm done.

Signing off:

KEVIN ARNOLD ASHBURNER

Is there an official website with a countdown on it?

Where will it begin?

Why are they doing this now?

Why have they left it so long?

Why did they have to wait till the lunar malarky?

Will Liverpool win the league?

@We Hate Scouse & @Tiwaz - Here are the answers to the questions of WHS

here is the Armageddon Apocalypse Countdown Clock: countdowntoapocalypse.com

http://countdowntoapocalypse.com/

here is the Countdown to Armageddon Website: countdown.org

http://www.countdown.org/

they had to wait for the Lunar Blood Moon Eclipse Because Blood Moons have End Times Phropecy connections that bring Wars Worldwide, Death. Chaos and New Earth Humanity Changes and Plagues.

all you need to know is that they are already bringing out the mark of the beast buying technology body and hand scanner. They are tesing it in countries all around the world and seeing how the peoples will accept it and then they will fully bring it into full use very soon.

Pay with the swipe of a HAND! Contactless payment that scans the VEINS on a shopper's palm is trialled in Sweden

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2605947/Pay-swipe-HAND-Contactless-payment-scans-VEINS-shoppers-palm-trialled-Sweden.html

New System in Sweden Scans Veins in Shoppers Palm for Biometric Identification

Published on Apr 16, 2014 By: DAHBOO77

VIDEO LENGTH: 1:34

Everyone on Earth by the Year 2017 will have to take the mark of the beast or be killed.

YouTube Keyword Search: mark of the beast 2017

Link to all Youtube: Mark of the Beast 2017 Videos.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mark+of+the+beast+2017

Edited by KevinAshburner

KEVIN ANY UPDATE ON MH370?

YES. THE USA & ISRAEL ARE GOING TO USE IT TO NUKE MANHATTAN, NEW YORK. THEY ARE GOING TO PUT NUCLEAR BOMBS ON THE MH370 PLANE. DID YOU HEAR WHEN OBAMA THE USA PRESIDENT SAID HIS WORRIED ABUT A NUKE HITTING MANHATTAN. OBAMA IS APART OF THE ILLUMINATI AND THEY ARE GOING TO USE THE PLANE TO HIT THE EAST COAST, USA. THE NEW USD DOLLAR $100 BILL NOTE HAS A PLANE HITTING THE OCEAN OFF THE COAST OF MANHATTAN, NEW YORK, USA. THE MH IN 370 IS THE SECRET CODE WORD FOR MANHATTAN,NEW YORK.

MALAYSIA AIRLINES PLANE MH370

ManHattan, New York,USA.

NUKE HIT EAST COAST SEA/OCEAN.

TSUNAMI BOMB HIT EAST COAST, USA.

What worries Obama: President admits he is more scared of a rogue nuke going off in Manhattan than Russian attack http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2588769/President-Obama-Im-worried-nuke-going-Manhattan-Russia.html

Google Search Keyword: Barack Obama Nuke Manhattan

https://www.google.com/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=VF1VU_qCKsyN8QeY_YHQDw#q=Barack+Obama+Nuke+Manhattan

Missing Flight MH 370 Hijacked for Nuclear Terror Strike on America?

http://truthernews.wordpress.com/2014/03/16/missing-flight-mh-370-hijacked-for-nuclear-terror-strike-on-america/

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS LOCK ON. I LOVE THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON TO BE ON WHEN I TYPE.