Chelsea v Steaua Bucharest

Jase

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Juve and Dortmund are out of CL lol, that is 2 big sides gone. I would have preferred Dortmund instead of Napoli but ah well

Weren't you the guy moaning about Klopp's uber superior attacking style in the Mourinho thread? And saying you wish Chelsea played like Dortmund?

I bet you feel stupid now lol. I'm not sure whether Mourinho was ever eliminated in a group stage of the CL.

Weren't you the guy moaning about Klopp's uber superior attacking style in the Mourinho thread? And saying you wish Chelsea played like Dortmund?

I bet you feel stupid now lol. I'm not sure whether Mourinho was ever eliminated in a group stage in the CL.

I said we would get destroyed if we play Dortmund as it stands, which could be a reality seeing they have just scored and gonna finish 2nd in their group now.