Chelsea 2-2 West Brom

Jase

Man of the Match  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

And Eto'o doesn't? we opened the scoring in the last two games because of his pressing of the goalkeeper/defender.

Point taken Tomo,

But I feel Torres has been putting in better shifts over the 90 minutes than Samuel. I just think that Eto drifts out of the game. Perhaps I'm am slightly biased in favour of Torres, but I just feel that he is about to ignite our team up front. I really like his work rate off the ball, chasing back, hassling defenders on the ball and his link up play. Maybe I am just hoping to see the Torres of Liverpool do it for us. I can but hope... But I think that Mourinho has instilled in him a new confidence that we at Chelsea have never seen since we signed him and that if he can score a couple of league goals he will not look back.

A pipe dream maybe? But I can but dream.................... :cry:

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So do Ba and Eto'o...

I just think Torres, on his day, is best and gives a bit more than the other two.

But looking at all three, will any one of them give us 20 league goals this season ? Sadly I dont think so, but I really hope they all prove me wrong.

I just think Torres, on his day, is best and gives a bit more than the other two.

But looking at all three, will any one of them give us 20 league goals this season ? Sadly I dont think so, but I really hope they all prove me wrong.

Sadly, our team doesn't work by feeding the strikers. Our AM have a better chance of scoring.