REVEALED: How Messi almost joined Chelsea!

The_Flash

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A poster's knowledge of football and credibility tend to hit zero when they claim that the best player in the world is mediocre

It is astonishing how many people on here when they say something as rude as above, think that the original poster will care about your opinion of them.

Wow my credibility and knowledge has been questioned by a random person in a forum, as if I give a flying f*** .

I have an opinion, just because you disagree doesn't not mean that you have no football knowledge or that I do. I have been watching sport for decades and have a pretty extensive knowledge your snide remarks doesn't change that.

It is astonishing how many people on here when they say something as rude as above, think that the original poster will care about your opinion of them.

Wow my credibility and knowledge has been questioned by a random person in a forum, as if I give a flying f*** .

I have an opinion, just because you disagree doesn't not mean that you have no football knowledge or that I do. I have been watching sport for decades and have a pretty extensive knowledge your snide remarks doesn't change that.

I really thought it was more tongue in cheeck tbh ... :blink:

Well then isn't it ironic that you think that I'd care about your long winded reply then?

FWIW, if you truly believe that Messi is mediocre, I'd be interested to know your reasons why, and who you actually think is better than him?

Seriously you don't win the as many honours as Messi by being mediocre.

So you think Ronaldo is better, that's fair enough, many people do. Is that it? Surely Ronaldo isn't the only player on the planet who is mediocre?

What is it that makes Messi mediocre?

P.S. I'm not claiming that I don't care (I'm interested in debate with everyone here) I just found it ironic that you claimed not to care, yet replied ;)

Lol, I didn't care about you questioning my knowledge not your opinion on the matter as I stated above.

Ronaldo is outstanding not mediocre.

I just feel Messi is in team and a league that makes him look good, many of his goals are tap ins and he didn't do a lot against Celtic which upsets me. Lol

Look at the individual awards Ronaldo was getting whilst at Utd, he was beating Messi to awards yet, same player even more brilliant more goals in Spain but no awards??

I just personally would have liked to see how he did at Chelsea and PL

Lol, I didn't care about you questioning my knowledge not your opinion on the matter as I stated above.

Ronaldo is outstanding not mediocre.

I just feel Messi is in team and a league that makes him look good, many of his goals are tap ins and he didn't do a lot against Celtic which upsets me. Lol

Look at the individual awards Ronaldo was getting whilst at Utd, he was beating Messi to awards yet, same player even more brilliant more goals in Spain but no awards??

I just personally would have liked to see how he did at Chelsea and PL

Well that's rather confusing, given that Ronaldo plays in the exact same league and plays in a team built around him.

Exactly!

Barca are more liked than Real for whatever reason so no matter how well Ronaldo and Jose did, Messi and Guardolia won, so much so they didnt bother going to the awards shows.

I would want Jose and Ronaldo any day

I think what she's trying to say is Ronaldo is proven in two leagues. Against Stoke and Chelsea to Barcelona and Osasuna. Messi thrives on Xavi and Iniesta while Ronaldo's done it in way different conditions.

Yes exactly

What does Ronaldo being better than Messi (in your view) has anything to do with calling Lionel mediocre?

Do you mean anyone else besides Cristiano is average then?

No but they are on a different level everyone knows that

If everyone knows it then why does Messi continue to break records and win Ballon d'or awards then?

I can accept people having the opinion that Ronaldo is better (although I believe that to be wrong) but to call Messi mediocre is absolutely ridiculous. He'd walk into any team in the world and be a first pick. Anyone who claims otherwise needs to stay off the glue