REVEALED: How Messi almost joined Chelsea!

The_Flash

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I ask, if the reason you think Messi is mediocre is because he has only ever done what he does, at Barcelona. Does that mean that Paul Scholes wasn't one of the best players ever to have played in the EPL because he only ever played for Man Utd?

Yes!!!

Chances are any other team and without Fergie , Giggs and Scholes wouldn't have played as long. I think they are great but still true. Much like I truly believe Gerrard is a much better than the trophies they he has won but that's Liverpools fault.

After many years of no trophies, weeks in Fabergas won with Barca, does that suddenly make him wonderful, nope.

Moyes as a manager never won anything then wins cup with Utd straight away, he's still a shit manager .

I am not going to argue all night. I disagree with you get over it.

You don't just disagree with me though, you disagree with the most respected opinions of world football who see Messi as good enough to be the only player in the world to have ever won the FIFA Ballon d'or.

The mind boggles

So fu****** what, I don't care, if everyone agreed what a boring place the world would be

Come on eh? There's not agreeing and then there is calling arguably the best football player on the planet, mediocre.

The fact that you've failed to answer most of the questions I've asked as to why you think he is mediocre says a lot in itself

It is so hilarious how frankly OFFENDED you are that I dislike Messi, lol

I have answered your questions, how about you just jog on son and put your messi pjs on and go to bed and get out of my thread