Fernando Lucas Martins

Spike

Fernando Lucas Martins or Fernando for short is a tenacious DM that plays for Brazilian Série A team Grêmio. He hasn't been around for too long, this being only his second season but he has already broken into Seleção despite he inexperience. Hardworking and tenacious, makes up for his lake of stature (174cm) but already I'd rate him over the other Seleção DMs: Ramires, Pauliho and Romulo. World Football is moving away from big hulking DMs and CMs that is why all the best CMs and DMs are dimunitive players like Moutinho, Cabaye and Modric.

Fernando-Lucas-Martins.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i like him but i disagree all the best dm's are small. toure , witsel , fellaini , martinez , khedira , pogba , busquets ect. most of the best are big. however makelele was quite short.

he does have alot of talent. but i dont see why he plays for brazil ahead of fernando reges of porto and fernandiho of shaktar.

I would love him here, he will be an amazing DM!

What happened to that guy Jucili or something like that? I saw some videos and he looked like a good midfielder, bit similar to Yaya in size and running ability.

What happened to that guy Jucili or something like that? I saw some videos and he looked like a good midfielder, bit similar to Yaya in size and running ability.

anzhi...

Hes a good young DM but I think he needs time to grow yet. Hes done well recently in a few games for Brazil, neat and tidy in possession, working off the ball and good at tackling but could do with another year or two to develop his game. Maybe he should come to Europe like Luiz and Ramires did and play at a club like Porto or Benfica or someone for a year or two before moving to England or Spain or wherever he wants to go. He looks like a good prospect though. Unsure whether I'd have him over Paulinho though, Paulinho is leaving Brazil in the summer so he'd be easy to attain compared to Fernando who will probably stay in Brazil to get regular time with Gremio so he can get picked for the WC in 2014.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You