Patrick Herrmann

Spike

The man formerly opposite Marco Reus. While Reus soaked up all the attention, Herrmann went about his businees marauding up the flanks. He has scored a couple of goals this season and is improving in a weakening Borussia Monchengladbach outfit. An actual proper winger much like Moses that can add an extra dynamic to Chelsea.

He hasn't been capped by Germany yet, but this is Germany we are talking about...

Patrick_Herrmann_original_crop_exact.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everytime I've seen him play for Mochengladbach I've liked the look of him. Albeit it its usually highlights on ITV4 but he looks a good young player, pacey, direct with plenty of ability and can score goals. Was linked with Spurs in the summer IIRC actually. He probably wouldn't cost a lot either as hes not really mainstream and in and around the senior German NT. The amount of talent in the Bundesliga is immense though. Its hard to believe the likes of Leno, Koch, Jung, Hermann, Draxler, Holtby(when he was at Schalke), Beister, Mlapa, Volland, Esswein etc. that they could probably be in the senior NT and beat a lot of teams tbh.

He has been capped by Germany

"On 24 March 2013 he was called up for the senior's national team for the first time, for a 2014 World Cup qualifier against Kazakhstan."

He didn't play though, therefore he hasn't been capped. Only called up.

THis shit with # is getting annoying...

Hermann is good shout though...

I agree that # on Facebook and here is really grating my nerves.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You