Unpopular Opinions

Santiago.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should not have extended Lampard's contract this year. His wages are ridiculous and he doesn't fit in the team anymore. He should have left on high, like Drogba, after breaking the record.

This.

An other one : Lampard has been average for the past three years.

If Mourinho failed to win anything this season, he should stay on. If he wants rid of a high-profile player, nobody should stand in his way. Without him we lack identity, he fits this club like a glove, let's not make the same mistake twice.

In around 15 years people will be debating who was better - Hazard or Zidane.

Completely different players though, so those names will never be conjured up in a debate.

Completely different players though, so those names will never be conjured up in a debate.

I think they will. Messi and Ronaldo get compared despite playing in completely different positions with different styles, Lamps and Gerrard etc, Messi and Cruyff, Makelele and Viera will likely be debated about too.

Hazard could be playing as a #10 one day like Zidane did. They have a very similar skill-set - but Hazard has far more pace. Zidane wasn't as good as Hazard was at the same age I believe although I could be wrong. Blackburn and Newcastle United turned him down at one point (idiots) :clown:

I never understood the MASSIVE Hype over the tuned cars in the earlier fast and furious's i like to remember some races where the muscle cars had them BEATEN but the tuned cars actually had to hardcore go on the NOS to actually just keep up.

and yes i know it's scripted but damn those challengers chargers and camaros had them destroyed. (yes i know it's staged and all that yo)

Blasphemy!!

The later versions, especially the Sims 3, were very easy with all the "mini goals". My Sims would reach all of their short and long goals as well as the top of their careers while having a perfect mood all the time every time :yawn:

The later versions, especially the Sims 3, were very easy with all the "mini goals". My Sims would reach all of their short and long goals as well as the top of their careers while having a perfect mood all the time every time :yawn:

Yea 3 was a bit easier but I'll take that over loading screens. I despise loading screens. There's a fourth installment coming out, they are saying that they are going back to the roots so hopefully it's going to offer more of a challenge. Either way I love the series!!!

Yea 3 was a bit easier but I'll take that over loading screens. I despise loading screens. There's a fourth installment coming out, they are saying that they are going back to the roots so hopefully it's going to offer more of a challenge. Either way I love the series!!!

It's still a very good video game, mind you. I'll definitely be trying the fourth installment when it comes out. But I probably loved Sim City and Sim Coaster more than the regular Sims.

It's still a very good video game, mind you. I'll definitely be trying the fourth installment when it comes out. But I probably loved Sim City and Sim Coaster more than the regular Sims.

Sim City > Life. SC Societies sucked, though.

Complete;y agree. The last one I got (can't remember the name now) was pretty awesome. Sim coaster is game that got very little fame but is fucking epic!

I've always been a fan of that genre. Caesar III was an awesome game as well. Sim Coaster I haven't tried but I did play Roller Coaster Tycoon and it was amazing.

I've always been a fan of that genre. Caesar III was an awesome game as well. Sim Coaster I haven't tried but I did play Roller Coaster Tycoon and it was amazing.

I used to love Roller Coaster Tycoon, but I loved Sim Caoster more. It was more "kids friendly" with a story about it and missions and just the overall design of everything. Maybe if I play them now I'd like Roller Coaster more :dunno:

I used to love Roller Coaster Tycoon, but I loved Sim Caoster more. It was more "kids friendly" with a story about it and missions and just the overall design of everything. Maybe if I play them now I'd like Roller Coaster more :dunno:

Roller Coaster Tycoon!!!!

Finally a game I played and was crazy about :D