Ashamed of Chelsea

Personally, I am even surprised to see this heading here.

Am I ashamed of the club ? No, I am not.

No matter how bad things look now, I will support them.

Am I happy to see the club in this mess ? No, I am not.

I honestly believe, in the summer all of these adversities will be solved.

Meanwhile, I keep my fingers crossed & hoping for the best, at least I am.

Agreed.

I dont feel ashamed. I feel 'blue', yes thats true. But not ashamed.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed.

I dont feel ashamed. I feel 'blue', yes thats true. But not ashamed.

Feeling blue just might be too low to feel sometimes.

More like, pissed off but still not ashamed.

Tomorrow, when the team comes on the pitch, I am here to yell out if they score.

Some might say, I am desperate for satiety. Well, maybe I am just crazy ? :blue scalf:

Nope, not ashamed whatsoever. I still believe in this squad & IMO, we're just basically going through a mini crisis. We have the talent to beat anyone, it's just a simple matter of marrying that talent with our performances on the pitch. I have the patience to wait and see if the club can implement that. Until I see that our long term future is bleak, which it is not atm, I think our future is actually very promising if they can pull it off... I won't be ashamed.

KTBFFH!

We're finally experiencing out first major 'down' in the Roman Era. This will separate the true fans (which I believe pretty much this whole forum is!) from the bandwagon ones. It doesn't matter when you started supporting this club - only why and if you'll continue to do so - which I hope everyone on here will do. We'll come back stronger than ever. We have a shit board (in my opinion) and an awful striker; coupled with young players who don't yet know what being "Chelsea" means and play with no grit, determination or desire. But you know what else we do have? An owner who (seemingly) loves this club and will not let us fall like Liverpool. He is too prideful. If we were to finish 5th this season with no CL football next season, it's not as black & white as "no players will join us." Most players we seem interested in these days don't even play for Champions League clubs to start with so we're not exactly a downgrade! We could buy CL level players if we wanted anyway. If Roman really wanted to, he could go and buy Rooney in the Summer - offer £30m to United and offer Rooney £200k a week (in theory). My point is - our owner won't let us sink for long. I agree with the passionate opening post of this thread for the most part. Just a reminder that we're a lucky club with an owner who'll keep us at the top or thereabouts.