Oscar

themightyblue

means he has never had a pre-season, what is so hard to understand? even in 2011 he played in the U20 WC and missed out on yet another pre-season.

they are not including pre-season into their argument. they are including "MINUTES that he has played" and citing it as an excuse. read.

Dude, i'm telling you the guy has taken part in more games than messi and CR7 since 2012 and you're still denting the facts.

I can't do anything for you if you cab't notice how good he makes us btw, you're just blind when it comes to Oscar, he was superb and instrumental in our first good months, he was injured and tired after that, facts.

before things get any more ridiculous

here are the ACTUAL stats for clubs.

http://www.transfermarkt.com/oscar/leistungsdaten/spieler/85314/plus/?saison=2012

http://www.transfermarkt.com/lionel-messi/leistungsdaten/spieler/28003/plus/?saison=2012

http://www.transfermarkt.com/cristiano-ronaldo/leistungsdaten/spieler/8198/plus/?saison=2012

oscar - 10095

messi - 12878

CR - 13291

these stats are only for clubs.

if oscar played WC, so did they.

if oscar played friendlies for brazil, they played qualifiers (euro and WC)

if oscar played olympics, CR played euros.

please stop giving random stats and excuses. the minutes that oscar has played are not even greater than EH, matic, iva.

before things get any more ridiculous

here are the ACTUAL stats for clubs.

http://www.transfermarkt.com/oscar/leistungsdaten/spieler/85314/plus/?saison=2012

http://www.transfermarkt.com/lionel-messi/leistungsdaten/spieler/28003/plus/?saison=2012

http://www.transfermarkt.com/cristiano-ronaldo/leistungsdaten/spieler/8198/plus/?saison=2012

oscar - 10095

messi - 12878

CR - 13291

these stats are only for clubs.

if oscar played WC, so did they.

if oscar played friendlies for brazil, they played qualifiers (euro and WC)

if oscar played olympics, CR played euros.

please stop giving random stats and excuses. the minutes that oscar has played are not even greater than EH, matic, iva.

if Oscar hasnt had a pre-season for 4 years in a row neither have... Oh wait. :wave:

if Oscar hasnt had a pre-season for 4 years in a row so have... Oh wait. :wave:

Dude, i'm telling you the guy has taken part in more games than messi and CR7 since 2012 and you're still denting the facts.

which part of adnane's post was related to pre-seaosn?? :wank2: :wank2: :wank2:

like i said "READ". you are the one talking about pre-season which i am not against. but citing "playing more minutes and games than so and so players" (even though the basis of it is wrong) is what i am ridiculing. READ.

which part of adnane's post was related to pre-seaosn?? :wank2: :wank2: :wank2:

like i said "READ". you are the one talking about pre-season which i am not against. but citing "playing more minutes and games than so and so players" (even though the basis of it is wrong) is what i am ridiculing. READ.

who said i was refering to anyone else's post? i am talking about pre-season as that is the logical reason that not only i but also Mourinho sees as the reason for Oscar's dip in form. :rolleyes:

who said i was refering to anyone else's post? i am talking about pre-season as that is logical reason that not only i but also Mourinho sees as the reason for OScar being inconsistent. :rolleyes:

did i quote you to begin with? no. you quoted my post, which was in reply to someone giving a completely different argument than yours and you took it as a general statement which is applicable for all scenarios. hmmm.. makes you think, does not it? :wank2: :wank2: :wank2:

Oh and WTF, the whole argument is around his implication with club AND country and youre just ASSUMING the others have had as mich minutes in NT ?

He has played 43 games for brazil since 2012. Willian 20, messi 33 and CR 35.

Go count the minutes and compare the whole lot ( club + nt ), add the lack of preseason.

If u come after that and still tell me fatigue isnt the problem then you just dont want to admit.

did i quote you to begin with? no. you quoted my post, which was in reply to someone giving a completely different argument than yours and you took it as a general statement which is applicable for all scenarios. hmmm.. makes you think, does not it? :wank2: :wank2: :wank2:

i quoted your post to educate you as you clearly didnt know Brazil's games leading up to the WC were not frendlies, you even tried to compare friendlies to training sessions which i had to ignore for my own sanity. :clown:

but continue to ignore Oscar's lack of pre-season and keep talking about minutes played which is completely irrelevant if you dont take the lack of pre-season into account. :clown:

Oh and WTF, the whole argument is around his implication with club AND country and youre just ASSUMING the others have had as mich minutes in NT ?

Go count the minutes and compare the whole lot ( club + nt ), add the lack of preseason.

If u come after that and still tell me fatigue isnt the problem then you just dont want to admit.

BOOM . :clap:

i have already given you the minutes for clubs.

so even if i take that the matches you have given are true, i would expect messi and CR to complete all the matches since they are messi and CR.

so oscar has 10 more than messi and 8 more than CR meaning 900 more than messi (max) and 720 more than CR.

these were the stats for clubs.

oscar - 10095

messi - 12878

CR - 13291.

so you can count and calculate it and tell me if by any scenario you get it greater than messi and CR' numbers. random opinions and posts as well as stats.

i quoted your post to educate you as you clearly didnt know Brazil's games leading up to the WC were not frendlies, you even tried to compare friendlies to training sessions which i had to ignore for my own sanity. :clown:

but continue to ignore Oscar's lack of pre-season and keep talking about minutes played which is completely irrelevant if you dont take the lack of pre-season into account. :clown:

haha... and before even reading your post, i had written to adnane about brazil's friendlies. which makes u nothing more than a troll.

hahaha... again with the lack of pre-season. why are you so hell bent on putting words in my mouth. in all the debate today, where once have i said that pre-season would not matter. or you runing out of material? i guess you should go back to pedro thread and continue getting owned there. :lol:

haha... and before even reading your post, i had written to adnane about brazil's friendlies. which makes u nothing more than a troll.

hahaha... again with the lack of pre-season. why are you so hell bent on putting words in my mouth. in all the debate today, where once have i said that pre-season would not matter. or you runing out of material? i guess you should go back to pedro thread and continue getting owned there. :lol:

Right here.

what?

so the lack of pre season in june and july affects oscar form in jan? 6months later. that has got to be the weirdest theories i have heard. and thats saying a lot when talking about oscar.n

so you were saying? :clown: :clown: :clown:

I made the calculations for NT AND CLUB.

Btw im comparing with willian, cr and messi isbt relevant, i was juqt giving the example that they are the guys who play the most in europe and he is pretty close to that.

So since 2012, NT + club

Willian 10 494 mins

Oscar 13 267 mins

That's 2773 minutes more. Which means 924 minutes more on average per year ( /3 ).

That's 10 games more of 90 minutes.

Don't you think it causes fatigue for a guy who hasn't had a proper pre season for 3 years now ?

Right here.

so you were saying? :clown: :clown: :clown:

hahahahaha,... READ.. R E A D... PLEASE TRY AND DO THAT ONCE IN A WHILE...

in all the debate today, where once have i said that pre-season would not matter...

you were barking? saying.. :clown: :clown: :clown: