Daniel Sturridge

the wes

We got rid of him for Ba... Enough said .Ba wont be here next season,Sturridge will get 20 goals+ unless injured every season. All the hassle to take him from Man Shity. Pace and eye for goal also English&young,another stupido call from Cfc grrrr,Cant wait who will replace :Cole/Lampard/Essien/Eto/Ba next season!!!

We got rid of him for Ba... Enough said .Ba wont be here next season,Sturridge will get 20 goals+ unless injured every season. All the hassle to take him from Man Shity. Pace and eye for goal also English&young,another stupido call from Cfc grrrr,Cant wait who will replace :Cole/Lampard/Essien/Eto/Ba next season!!!

We didn't even make 12 million quid from the deal Man City got 25% of the transfer fee, could have stayed if he was not frozen out during RdM's reign and his unfortunate injury, just as RdM grew tired of Torres and got the sack.

It's certainly looking like the worse piece of business we have done as far as out going transfers are concerned, specially when Torres/Ba/Eto'o are no where near the level needed to score constantly in the EPL for us while Sturridge scored for us while being played out on the wing.

We usually played him in the RAM role often, much like Shurrle today( an auxillary striker) while Ba plays as a regular CF/ST.

Agrees that it was shitty business, but we never suspected him to be a major hit at the CF role. Can't blame the club for that. If we had kept him till the end of the season, we wouldn't even have gotten 15m for such worthless crap which used to be with us.

Can't blame the club for that. If we had kept him till the end of the season, we wouldn't even have gotten 15m for such worthless crap which used to be with us.

He was our top scorer in the League for 2011/2012, yet you call him worthless crap while at the club, one of our best players under AVB with Mata and Ramires was not played much under RdM and Carlo. He had as many goals in the EPL as Drogba and Torres combined that year.

Refrain from posting crap please :D

He was our top scorer in the League for 2011/2012, yet you call him worthless crap while at the club, one of our best players under AVB with Mata and Ramires was not played much under RdM and Carlo. He had as many goals in the EPL as Drogba and Torres combined that year.

Refrain from posting crap please :D

I was talking about last season while he was at Chels.

That year 11/12, Drogba was not working out in the PL and you know Torres.

His transfer last season was justified.

Refrain from sticking up for selfish bozos :yawn:

I was talking about last season while he was at Chels.

That year 11/12, Drogba was not working out in the PL and you know Torres.

His transfer last season was justified.

Refrain from sticking up for selfish bozos :yawn:

He played two full matches last season and scored one goal, maybe based on his two sub appearances we should sell Lukaku too ?

He has always been a striker from day 1 , and was never giving the chance like Torres has been given over and over again to prove his 50 mill worth! And alot of people should look how much money we pay for all these guys who are out on loan now or vanished! Moses-Marin-Katuta-young guys from Leeds etc etc, and the summer buys hardly fill me with confidence,and so much for our not signing over 30 policy also!

Oh come on, you and I both know he didn't play like that at Chelsea. Maybe he really has matured and become more of a team player in less than a year but more likely it's because there isn't any competition for his place at Liverpool like there was at Chelsea. He can now play shit for one game and it won't hurt his chances of starting the next one but at Chelsea he might not have even made the bench if he didn't perform and because of that he probably felt he needed to produce something spectacular all the time and ended up being a selfish cunt, which ironically was the reason he got frozen out of the first team. Sure, the club could have given him a proper chance as the number one striker and even play him when he's shit but that's hardly what a club willing to challenge for multiple trophies should be willing to descend to and who's to say it would have worked out anyway? Maybe Danny would still have been utter shit and the club would have missed out on top4 and therefore Mourinho. I suppose you'd have been fine with that, as long as Daniel Sturridge was given his chance?

Just fucking move on, people.

I agree with what you are saying 100%, but lets look at this objectively. If we cant even develop Sturridge to the point of where he is now, what chance does any youngster have coming through here?

The lad is on his way to being world class.

I asked on an earlier thread when would this one be bumped ,,, you must spilled a pint of milk not a saucer full...

:D

I was simply Irate after that second assist. Not because it was particularly impressive, but because his game would perfect in front of our midfield.

I though his assist for the second goal was real quality myself, the goal he got was lucky to be given.

Took a daft touch to get that Gerrard pass under control on the wing and he beat the defender when he cut in inside the box and just fired it with the outside of his boot at the direction of Luis Suarez. I know if Torres had done the same and Oscar and Shurrle had scored and Torres scored his one on one a few here would be jizzing themselves for months. Well Sturridge actually got two assists and a goal on Sunday and didn't just play well with nothing to show for it other than a red card.

He is the captain of my FF Team so won me quite a bit of points with that MOTM performance

. I know if Torres had done the same and Oscar and Shurrle had scored and Torres scored his one on one a few here would be jizzing themselves for months. Well Sturridge actually got two assists and a goal on Sunday and didn't just play well with nothing to show for it other than a red card.

I agree. If Torres had performed like Sturridge(2 assists 1 goal) or Lukaku(1 assist 2 goals) have in their most recent games it would be heralded as one of his best games in the last 3 years. With Sturridge and Lukaku it is pretty much the norm now for them to score/create in a game.

I dont think it was ever problem with Danny, it was always problem with our managers, board and players.

Danny had one game every two months with words by board something like; score or you wont play. He tried to score every time he got ball because other way he wouldnt play. He was under pressure and couldnt even score when he should. And that is with every striker we have. Too much pressure.

Feed the cow and you will get a lot of meat, dont feed it and you are fucked.