Cristian Săpunaru

Melanicus

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Ooooo. Lulic would be an interesting buy for the club.

Not the best at defending but very good going forward. He's versatile too.

Reminds me of Pereira but more attack-minded.

Versatile player. Could be wonderful off the bench, maybe some starts too?

I know its unfair to judge a player on one game but against Spurs Lulic looked very very very very average. His ball control after receiving a pass was terrible and it was frustrating to watch Lazio try and attacking through the left (wanted Spurs to lose obviously). Maybe he had an off day but still he looked very very average. He may work hard as I posted a few months back but is working hard all that you require from a footballer? You'd expect some sort of ability surely!

I know its unfair to judge a player on one game but against Spurs Lulic looked very very very very average. His ball control after receiving a pass was terrible and it was frustrating to watch Lazio try and attacking through the left (wanted Spurs to lose obviously). Maybe he had an off day but still he looked very very average. He may work hard as I posted a few months back but is working hard all that you require from a footballer? You'd expect some sort of ability surely!

Off day? From what I've seen of him he's an engine with technique and even scoring ability. You need one of those on your team. My Bosnian mates wont shut up about him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You