Schurrle signing confirmed; will wear #14

I never said he is not playing on the left wing. All I said is that this signing could provide us another optional forward if needed.

No one is arguing against that. Everyone knows he is a forward option if needed, but you said:

he aint a winger he is a fucking striker, forward who goes to left side to get the ball. He no winger u get it ! Morons

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one is arguing against that. Everyone knows he is a forward option if needed, but you said:

By striker I meant a forward. and i wrote that. I explained my self through the other posts.

Body weight =/= muscles, strenght

I'm the last person you should explain this. Robert Lewandowski is the same body-type etc as Schürrle and is considered one of the strongest forwards in the world. What has given you the expression that Schürrle is weak? Btw, you can't gain 'muscles', every human being has exactly the same (amount of) muscles - difference is in the hypertrohpy.

This forum has certain rules and if you're going to post like DA BIG BOSS INDA HOUSE I'll friggin' tell you to quit it. Calling other people "morons" is not gonna make you cooler nor is it gonna support your point either.

Basically, even Courois can play as a striker, or any other player for that matter, but that doesn't mean they're suited for that role. As I already posted twice in this thread Schürrle doesn't possess the required abilities to be effective as a striker. But as you don't even seem to be about to post why he can play there and instead insist that he is a striker without giving any reasons I doubt I can expect a proper answer, can I?

Second striker? Not in this Chelsea squad. Such a role doesn't exist here, and no, Mata is not a second striker. He's having a "free role" (or whatever you wanna call it)

Body weight =/= muscles, strenght

Then how do you know he isn't strong enough already? Visual physique =/= strength. Lewandowski looks lean, not that bulky but he is very strong. Didn't have any problem with 2-3 RM defenders, including Ramos, who is a tank.

i agree that for the moment, he aint that good in the striker control. he is the strongest coming from the wing and cut inside...not staying inside and be behind defenders etc. but maybe we could adjust him..he has some qualities defnitely to play as a striker (technique, speed, pace etc) but he lacks the tactical knowledge and the moves to do so.

And thing most people forget to consider is - who says he will be an automatic starter? Because as of now, we also lack quality on the bench as well. We need young players like Schürrle to step in when there's a need. Squad depth. Because Marin isn't on the level needed for Chelsea. Keep in mind Marin was bought before Champions League triumph when our top4 chances were slim. He was bought in to play in the Europa League basically.

I'm the last person you should explain this. Robert Lewandowski is the same body-type etc as Schürrle and is considered one of the strongest forwards in the world. What has given you the expression that Schürrle is weak? Btw, you can't gain 'muscles', every human being has exactly the same (amount of) muscles - difference is in the hypertrohpy.

Lewandowski isn't Schürrle and vice versa.

I've watched a lot of Schürrles games, actually, and he was getting pushed off the ball too often for my liking to be called "strong".

Btw, blame it on the guy who invented that term.

Then how do you know he isn't strong enough already? Visual physique =/= strength. Lewandowski looks lean, not that bulky but he is very strong. Didn't have any problem with 2-3 RM defenders, including Ramos, who is a tank.

As I already said above, judging from the games he's given me the impression that he lacks the strenght to hold its own at times.

And again, Schürrle is not Lewandowski or whatsoever. Might as well bring up that Boateng physically overrun Lewandowski completely, and that (considering that Boateng is one of the worst defenders at making use of body strenght in tackles) is worrying, isn't it?

Btw, are you the same person or brothers or friends or lovers or whatever?!

Lewandowski isn't Schürrle and vice versa.

I've watched a lot of Schürrles games, actually, and he was getting pushed off the ball too often for my liking to be called "strong".

Btw, blame it on the guy who invented that term.

As I already said above, judging from the games he's given me the impression that he lacks the strenght to hold its own at times.

And again, Schürrle is not Lewandowski or whatsoever. Might as well bring up that Boateng physically overrun Lewandowski completely, and that (considering that Boateng is one of the worst defenders at making use of body strenght in tackles) is worrying, isn't it?

Btw, are you the same person or brothers or friends or lovers or whatever?!

Maybe you have watched, maybe you haven't. Truth is the strength part is just an excuse. Is it because of that you resort to being passive aggressive? There has been a sudden Belgian invasion here lately, go do your match-making on them, egalitarian.

Btw, what term? Muscles? Are you skipping sleep again?

Maybe you have watched, maybe you haven't. Truth is the strength part is just an excuse. Is it because of that you resort to being passive aggressive? There has been a sudden Belgian invasion here lately, go do your match-making on them, egalitarian.

Btw, what term? Muscles? Are you skipping sleep again?

What the hell's wrong with you?! Did I knock your cat down or something?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2335587/Andre-Schurrle-latest-Jose-Mourinho-meet-Rudi-Voller-seal-deal-managing-World-XI-Ballack-testimonial.html

Mourinho aims to seal Schurrle deal when he manages World XI in testimonial for Ballack

Jose Mourinho will try to wrap up the £20milion signing of Andre Schurrle on his first official appearance as Chelsea manager on Wednesday night.

The newly appointed Blues boss is keeping a long-standing promise to coach one of the sides involved in a testimonial to mark the end of Michael Ballack's playing career.

He will take charge of a World XI against a Ballack and Friends team that seems certain to include Bayer Leverkusen forward Schurrle.

The long-term Chelsea target's involvement will be confirmed today when Ballack names his line-up and Rudi Voller is ready to negotiate the 22-year-old's move to Stamford Bridge in talks with Mourinho after the game.

'The main focus will be on Michael and quite rightly so,' said Leverkusen's sporting director. 'But we are working on a solution for Andre and it is inevitable I will speak to Mourinho afterwards.'

I just want all the Schurrle rumours to end.

Either we buy him for 20 million (he's probably worth around 15 million) or we don't buy him and let him move on with his career.

I just want all the Schurrle rumours to end.

Either we buy him for 20 million (he's probably worth around 15 million) or we don't buy him and let him move on with his career.

So does Rudi Voller and Bayer, lol. They seems desperate to offload Schurrle and rated KDB very high.

Good point here is that we're in an advantage position in this case.

Schurrle switch to Chelsea 'under threat'

It is now suggested that Chelsea could withdraw their offer within the next couple of days, according to Die Welt, who also report that the Blues and Leverkusen will meet for further negotiations later this week.

The player's agent, Ingo Haspelt, reiterated: “Andre Schurrle wants to join Chelsea by all means, no doubt about that."

lol, every other hour they are saying conflicting things. First, the deal is already done and just waiting for confirmation; then, the deal is not done yet as it is dependent on what happens to KDB; next, the deal is going to be done soon as Jose is keen to sign him; and finally, chelsea are ready to pull out of the deal. lmao

I bet none of these papers have a clue as to what is actually going on