Lassana Diarra

DavidEU

Who's decision was it to release this guy?

I've seen him alot since he went to Portsmouth and he looks pure class - and has got almost all the attributes he needs to be a top top player.

He was awesome at right-back last season, and if he had stayed he'd still be the best right-back in the club.

What does everyone else think?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That and wanted a regular run out...so went to Arsenal you know cause that made perfect sense

But hmmm maybe we'll try get him back.Mini Maka.If he wants to come back he is then again was yabbing on the day he went to Pompy when a big club makes an offer he's gone or whatever.

For the fifty-hundrenth time HE wanted to leave, his contract was running out, so we let him go when we did so we didn't lose him for free!

I think it was done abit to quickly. He wanted to leave because he was left out of a couple of preseason games and the Community Shield.. It was ridiculous. When a top talent wants to leave the club, you dont just let him go, you do your best to keep him.

We should have kept him and actually played him regularly. Better player than Belletti in my opinion.

he basically said to mourinho, if i dont play, i want off and jose said bye lol. TBH tho, hes awesome and he would definitely of been the long term replacement to maka. i never see him have a bad game. Wish he was more patient because he wouldbve been a star in our colours.

I think it was done abit to quickly. He wanted to leave because he was left out of a couple of preseason games and the Community Shield.. It was ridiculous. When a top talent wants to leave the club, you dont just let him go, you do your best to keep him.

We should have kept him and actually played him regularly. Better player than Belletti in my opinion.

I'm certain it wasn't just because of those games, it was because he was hardly a regular the season before either. We brought in yet another midfielder in Steve Sidwell, and frankly, there just wasn't a space for Lassana in our side unfortunately. And I doubt he'd have been happy staying at right-back, nor would we really want him to, I think that's just a fact we had to face.

For all we know, the club were fighting to keep him all summer.

I personally think that this guy had the potential to develop into the Arsenal team, eventually. The problem, though, is that he's a cunt.

Diarra was way to impatient and is really determined to make it into Euro 2008, and he went about it the wrong way.

He didn't want to take his chances at not getting any playing time at Arsenal and that was a blow to us, as we could have used him in the last few weeks (loss to Man Utd and Milan games).

I think we should have loaned him out to Portsmouth for half a season and then taken him back at the end of the season, where he'd get pre-season friendlies and almost certainly a regular Arsenal role.

On an off-note, though, Diarra's head is really abnormal and immediately noticeable. If he wasn't a footballer, he definitely wouldn't get a girlfriend...

I personally think that this guy had the potential to develop into the Arsenal team, eventually. The problem, though, is that he's a cunt.

Diarra was way to impatient and is really determined to make it into Euro 2008, and he went about it the wrong way.

He didn't want to take his chances at not getting any playing time at Arsenal and that was a blow to us, as we could have used him in the last few weeks (loss to Man Utd and Milan games).

I think we should have loaned him out to Portsmouth for half a season and then taken him back at the end of the season, where he'd get pre-season friendlies and almost certainly a regular Arsenal role.

On an off-note, though, Diarra's head is really abnormal and immediately noticeable. If he wasn't a footballer, he definitely wouldn't get a girlfriend...

And Gallas is a fine example of a role model Ryan? :rolleyes:

Glass Houses son.Glass Houses.

Edited by MikeCFC

And Gallas is a fine example of a role model Ryan? :rolleyes:

Gallas is a fine example of a role model, yes.

I can honestly say the Birmingham antics of his were not disgraceful in my eyes. I would have done it myself if I was in a mood like that.

People say it's because he's the captain but it's impossible to keep your cool 24/7. Gallas simply, as the captain, would instruct team-mates not to get carried away and defend well, especially in the closing stages.

Gallas saw that Clichy's error was not a common one he could get away with and got pissed at the fact that Arsenal were going to draw a game they should have won.

The whole emotion that Gallas portrayed should have been mentioned, yes. I feel, however, that the whole TV pundits and press criticism is over the top.

This whole situation will probably give you something to chuck Gallas' way in the end, I suppose. I don't blame you, though, as Gallas is a cunt in his own way, as well as Ashley Cole.

The only reason he got Captain was prob to shut him up moaning about the way Arsenal played,the fact Arsenal kids were never gana be good blah blah

Yeh he was peed off but still,wait till the pen had been taken to been peed off.If that had been saved he'd look more of a twat that he did.If it rebounded,might have needed to been there to save it

Gallas' behaviour was disgraceful. A young player (Clichy) giving away a penalty should not result in your CAPTAIN going off on one. What example does that show?

I'd be utterly embarrased if JT did such a thing, although to be honest, I couldnt ever see him doing that.

Gallas is a fine example of a role model, yes.

I can honestly say the Birmingham antics of his were not disgraceful in my eyes. I would have done it myself if I was in a mood like that.

People say it's because he's the captain but it's impossible to keep your cool 24/7. Gallas simply, as the captain, would instruct team-mates not to get carried away and defend well, especially in the closing stages.

Gallas saw that Clichy's error was not a common one he could get away with and got pissed at the fact that Arsenal were going to draw a game they should have won.

The whole emotion that Gallas portrayed should have been mentioned, yes. I feel, however, that the whole TV pundits and press criticism is over the top.

This whole situation will probably give you something to chuck Gallas' way in the end, I suppose. I don't blame you, though, as Gallas is a cunt in his own way, as well as Ashley Cole.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: