Jesus Navas

Wilson

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We almost had him when José was in charge. Navas traveled to London for the medical but pulled out because of panic attacks caused by homesickness. If he has recovered from his illness, I would support this signing 100%.

His homesickness has what has kept him from being a star. If he came to a big club like Chelsea, he'd show the world his quality. Agree with Spike this would be a quality signing. Although, can't see this happening, his Homesickness has caused him to drop off the Transfer radar.

Homesickness? Wow. Oh well, fair enough. Hope he has over come the problem, but yet he's never been out of Spain really, so I doubt it. Quite gutted by that news. Maybe he could move in with Mata and Torres, he'd be fine then! Haha

He's a great Spanish right winger.

I meant that we have next to no chance of getting him. The slightest whiff of a transfer and Barca/Real will be all over him like flies on a dead sheep. Not to mention he'd be one of those useless Jose Reyes' types who can't hack it outside of Spain.

Couldn't imagine how something as innocent as homesickness could cause Epileptic fits.

Every single person has the potential for epilepsy. Epilepsy isn't something a person has for life but can very well be as there different levels of severity. So everyone has something called an "Epileptic Threshold", most people have a high threshold but some don't. The epileptic threshold can be lowered by stress, panicking, alcohol, drugs, hormones. These all increase suspectability to seizures. My point is, severe homesickness causes stress and panic, therefore can lead to seizures.

Every single person has the potential for epilepsy. Epilepsy isn't something a person has for life but can very well be as there different levels of severity. So everyone has something called an "Epileptic Threshold", most people have a high threshold but some don't. The epileptic threshold can be lowered by stress, panicking, alcohol, drugs, hormones. These all increase suspectability to seizures. My point is, severe homesickness causes stress and panic, therefore can lead to seizures.

Yeah, last year my friend had an Epileptic fit at the Easter Show, if you could believe.

Yeah, last year my friend had an Epileptic fit at the Easter Show, if you could believe.

It is scary as hell, I know. My grandfather had an epileptic fit on my 14th birthday.

Just a few months ago, Wesley Sneijder had a seizure in the Inter locker rooms. Apparently stress and a poor diet had caused it. Or he may have collapsed, I can't recall.

• 2 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You