Spike

30 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Probably, but the most interesting thing is trump supporters are known as the "bad people" yet it's the other half trying to assassinate him.... If this was a trump supporter who tried this to bidan there would be up roar, hate him or like him if your this passionate over politics you are willing to kill a man in front of women and children, you need a new hobby, a mental ward and a reality check or do us all a favour and do stupid shit like this when no one around and stick the gun in your own mouth and do us all a favour.

Well it was only one kiddie to be fair, whereas Trump mobilised an array of saddoes on Jan 6th to kill and overthrow democracy. Indicted felon. Rapist etc. who would want this failed reality TV star ? Like i said the 273 million US citizens have been sold short of options. A binary option of a pair of senile old fuckers who are very rich. 

Melanias reaction straight after the shooting was telling '' I realised that me and my sons life may never be the same'' Nothing about the Donald 🤣

Anyway in the words of the Clash ''im so bored of the USA''

17 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Well it was only one kiddie to be fair, whereas Trump mobilised an array of saddoes on Jan 6th to kill and overthrow democracy. Indicted felon. Rapist etc. who would want this failed reality TV star ? Like i said the 273 million US citizens have been sold short of options. A binary option of a pair of senile old fuckers who are very rich. 

Melanias reaction straight after the shooting was telling '' I realised that me and my sons life may never be the same'' Nothing about the Donald 🤣

Anyway in the words of the Clash ''im so bored of the USA''

But non of them have actively gone out to bidans rally's or press conferences and taken a shot at him correct? 

The commies are crazy blokes, just like Trump.
I just met a Greek-Aussie commie.
In conversation I mentioned I 've been to the island of Patmos, across the sea from the island I am now, and went up to see St John's cave.
There was no political, ideological or religious debate of any kind that preceded.
So out of the blue he jumps at me and he says "you are crazy to believe such lies, what St John's cave, you will just be eaten by the worms when you die".
This guy owns half of this island as well.

1 minute ago, YorkshireBlue said:

But non of them have actively gone out to bidans rally's or press conferences and taken a shot at him correct? 

They dont have to hes doing a sterling job of shooting himself in the foot.  Trumps fangirls killed on Jan 6th, and murdered people in Charlottesville

2 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

They dont have to hes doing a sterling job of shooting himself in the foot.  Trumps fangirls killed on Jan 6th, and murdered people in Charlottesville

They have shot them selves in the foot, thanks to this so called assassin, he's basically concreted trumps win, he's single Handley given trump presidency 😂 and to make it worse, the amount of videos kicking about complaining about the guy missing makes the left look even worse 😂😂 as a non political man who is neither left or right I find this fucking hilarious I have to say

Edited by YorkshireBlue

3 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

They have shot them selves in the foot, thanks to this so called assassin, he's basically concreted trumps win, he's single Handley given trump presidency 😂 and to make it worse, the amount of videos kicking about complaining about the guy missing makes the left look even worse 😂😂 as a non political man who is neither left or right I find this fucking hilarious I have to say

It wasnt a Democratic plan as far as I can gather, one lone kiddie who had access to his dads arsenal. To be fair there must be millions thinking, ''shit he missed''

Like when I went onto the building site after the IRA blew up Thatchers hotel in Brighton - everyone on site was saying ''Fucking hell they missed her'' 🤣

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

It wasnt a Democratic plan as far as I can gather, one lone kiddie who had access to his dads arsenal. To be fair there must be millions thinking, ''shit he missed''

Like when I went onto the building site after the IRA blew up Thatchers hotel in Brighton - everyone on site was saying ''Fucking hell they missed her'' 🤣

Site banter is different and you know it, the shit said there is well... You know 😂 but with the lone kid, it doesn't take a genius to work out what this was and even if it wasn't, it will be forever known as that.

4 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

When Bill Clinton visited Athens in 1995 he settled at the Intercontinental hotel.
From there to go tp the presidential building, prime minister's residenece and such places he had to cross a big central avenue.
After the avenue it's mostly green, but in that avenue there are a few hundred buildings from Intercontinental to the other side.
All the rooftops were then occupied by FBI men, as well as further down the road.
The rece course also nearby was closed for the day.

Without those measures he could n't escape being shot !
If not in Athens then in some other city.

1 minute ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Site banter is different and you know it, the shit said there is well... You know 😂 but with the lone kid, it doesn't take a genius to work out what this was and even if it wasn't, it will be forever known as that.

Not sure -blokes I worked with absolutely fucking hated her. Anyway politics is too divisive, and you have to ask who benefits from division ?

Donald Trump will move quickly to pressure Ukraine to end the war with Russia if he wins November’s election.  A Trump-style peace deal is expected to call on Ukraine to concede much of its invaded territory to Moscow, something Kyiv and most Western capitals bitterly oppose.

Reuters

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Not sure -blokes I worked with absolutely fucking hated her. Anyway politics is too divisive, and you have to ask who benefits from division ?

No one 😅 it's why I hate it, never know a subject cause so many arguments followed by religion 

4 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

No one 😅

''The use of Divide and Rule is meant to empower governments and monarchs to control subjects, populations, or factions of different interests, who collectively might be able to oppose its rule''

Its basically a design to protect the rich and powerful. Strategy has been used since Roman times. Their mantra also included ''bread and circuses'' to keep the masses quiet. Nowdays its Sky TV, football.....

8 hours ago, cosmicway said:

The left wing extremists are not exactly known for not killing people, if that's what Crooks was.
In Greece 17N killed 20-25 people, the nazi Golden Dawnies two or three.
Yet we still don't know what Crooks really was.

His classmates at his high school said he always picked the conservative side in debates, plus he was a registered Republican according to the official Pennsylvania voter records

Current US President Joe Biden, in an interview with CBS News, has stated that he might withdraw from this year's presidential election due to health issues.

The American leader noted that he is ready to withdraw from the presidential race if doctors indicate health problems.

"If there had some medical condition that emerged, if the doctors came to me and said you got this problem, that problem," he said.

10 hours ago, Vesper said:

His classmates at his high school said he always picked the conservative side in debates, plus he was a registered Republican according to the official Pennsylvania voter records

Then you believe the Manchurian theory or the Desantis theory ?

Edited by cosmicway