Minutes silence at semi final at Wembley

Shogun

Right i'm not looking to troll or to try and shame your club in anyway here, and I hope there isn't a thread elsewhere on this( sorry if there is) or if it is a taboo subject but I must ask...

Why on Earth did your fans boo during the minute which was dedicated to remembering 96 people who unfortunately lost their lives? As a native Scouser I was quite ashamed to even want Chelsea to win after seeing that.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Right i'm not looking to troll or to try and shame your club in anyway here, and I hope there isn't a thread elsewhere on this( sorry if there is) or if it is a taboo subject but I must ask...

Why on Earth did your fans boo during the minute which was dedicated to remembering 96 people who unfortunately lost their lives? As a native Scouser I was quite ashamed to even want Chelsea to win after seeing that.

1. Bad eggs.

2. Late kick off = Heavy drinking prior = Stupid decisions.

In any case they certainly don't represent the majority of fans' class and respect for the '96, I assure you! :)

A few idiots cast a poor image over the rest of us. What 2 or 3 dozen drunk idiots chant is of supreme indifference to me, unless its trying to incite racial hatred.

Typical of Liverpool fans making a storm in a teacup over it, they have done much worse en masse rather than just a very small minority. And at least we apologised for it as a club, have Liverpool issued statements on the repeated Munich chants at Old Trafford? Anyway, as an Everton lad I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed at all if we gave them a good twatting at Wembley.

A few idiots cast a poor image over the rest of us. What 2 or 3 dozen drunk idiots chant is of supreme indifference to me, unless its trying to incite racial hatred.

Typical of Liverpool fans making a storm in a teacup over it, they have done much worse en masse rather than just a very small minority. And at least we apologised for it as a club, have Liverpool issued statements on the repeated Munich chants at Old Trafford? Anyway, as an Everton lad I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed at all if we gave them a good twatting at Wembley.

It sounded a bit more than 1 or 2 to be honest with you.

Definitely wouldn't mind you twatting them at Wembley mate! Congrats on your member of the month by the way.

It sounded a bit more than 1 or 2 to be honest with you.

Definitely wouldn't mind you twatting them at Wembley mate! Congrats on your member of the month by the way.

Cheers :) and I don't think much more than 100 of the ~40,000 Chelsea fans were involved in it.

Few largerd up wanks getting rowdy. Defacing the Chelsea name.

It's been 23 years, with all due respect, I think think the minute silence should be kept to liverpool games around that time, Everton games too i suppose.

We are ( I am) Sick too death of Scousers walling in self pity every year.

What happened at Hillsborough was awful, and I'm sorry for the families.

But all this Justice for the 96 garbage Scousers won't leave alone. Yes the police made mistakes..We ALL make mistakes at work, it's 23 years when are you lot going to move on? Liverpool fans arriving late/ pissed up and not reacting to the situation was also a mistake, take some responsibility!!!

Do we have a minute’s silence for The Bradford Fire? Celtic/Rangers71 disaster? Munich air crash? Heysal?(again Liverpool fans caused this) why do we have a minutes silence only for Hillsborough?

Liverpool Football Club and their Fans have proven time and time again what a classless tacky club they are.

Wearing T Shirts in support of a Racist.(We've not done that for JT)

Again wearing T shirts in support of Michael Shields who attempted to kill a Bulgarian and found guilty.

Scousers regularly wreck the toilets and spray Munich 58 when they vist Old Trafford...where's the respect there?

Scousers think they're above the law and everyone has to feel sorry for them

I don't Shit Club, Slum City SCUM fans...FACT!!!!! as Rafa would say

What is meant by 'Justice' for the 96? Were they found guilty of something?

It's a long, long, story of media misprints, finger pointing and ill-timed judgements. Basically it was because the Sun printed this..

Hillsborough_disaster_Sun.jpg

..make of it what you will. Also they're annoyed at the lack of inquiry and investigation that surrounds the incident.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillsborough_disaster#Controversies

How many more of these nauses are going to come on here and ask us why? why? why? this is the answer to your question. FUCK OFF.

I think it's an legitament question. What those fans did is inexcusable and shameful. Unfortunately the club and other fans have to pay for their disrespect.

I remember the ever mournful and respectful fans of Liverpool having a good old laugh at Matthew Hardings demise when it happened. Not all of course, just some morons but that doesn't seem to matter in our case. I'm sorry for anyone who lost someone because that's always terrible but Do I mourn for them ? No not a bit. It has no direct bearing on my life and they are one of the worst supporters for wishing death on people ( see recent muamba poem penned by some of them).