The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

I remember that night where Lyon did the unthinkable against Zagreb to qualify for the KO stages (Gomis scored the fastest CL hattrick which was only beaten recently by Salah) & noises of corruption were rife. 

Any talk of that tonight?

There's no excusing this type of scoreline in such a competition.

Edited by LAM09

51 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

She will manipulate him with pussy and take his money. 

Real Madrid star Endrick, 18, marries woman months after signing 'relationship contract'

Brazil star Endrick and influencer Gabriely Miranda have tied the knot less than a year into their relationship, which already included a contract with a number of strange clauses, including an 'I love you' clause

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/endrick-girlfriend-married-relationship-contract-33682051

89737347-13856349-image-a-14_17265011424

Real Madrid wonderkid Endrick has married his influencer partner Gabriely Miranda just months after details of their unusual relationship contract were revealed.

Endrick, 18, has already enjoyed a hugely eventful year, sealing a move to Spanish giants Real Madrid, where he has scored once in four appearances since arriving in the summer. The Brazilian starlet had announced himself on the international stage earlier this year by becoming the youngest player to ever score at Wembley in a 1-0 win over England.

Now he has reached another huge milestone by marrying his 23-year-old girlfriend. She announced that they had tied the knot with a joint Instagram post to her 1.1 million followers.

Sharing several pictures of the pair in their wedding clothes, she quoted Matthew 19:6 from the Bible: “So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.” Gabriely added: “At last we married.”

89737519-13856349-image-a-17_17265012706

Their big day comes less than a year after they first met. And it is by no means the first contract they have signed, having reportedly entered a relationship contract which involved Endrick agreeing to several bizarre terms for their relationship.

That includes the pair having to say “I love you” to each other in "all situations”. They are also prohibited from any form of addiction and drastic changes in behaviour.

The teenager, who has three goals in 11 appearances for Brazil, is banned from commenting on other women’s Instagram photos. Endrick is also forbidden from having a virtual girlfriend on Grand Theft Auto V RP - a multiplayer mod of the iconic video game which he is apparently a fan of.

When asked if he could play GTA RP and have a girlfriend in the game, she replied: "Never! Never. I would never accept it!" Other real-life clauses allow Endrick to go out clubbing with his friends without her, but only if she is comfortable with the company he is keeping.

Explaining the stunning agreement, Endrick commented: “Whoever doesn't comply with this, when the end of the month comes about, they have to give what the other person wants. Like, I asked for an Apple headset and she gave it to me."

Miranda also shed further light on the clauses included in their contract, which she described as a “voluntary emotional relationship” based on “respect, understanding and affection”. She is a model and influencer, having secured a sponsorship deal with American sportswear giant New Balance amongst others.

In January, Endrick celebrated a goal for Brazil U23s against Colombia in a pre-Olympic tournament by lifting up a photo of the pair.

design-sem-nome-2023-11-24t211201.215.pn

Edited by Vesper

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Real Madrid star Endrick, 18, marries woman months after signing 'relationship contract'

Brazil star Endrick and influencer Gabriely Miranda have tied the knot less than a year into their relationship, which already included a contract with a number of strange clauses, including an 'I love you' clause

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/endrick-girlfriend-married-relationship-contract-33682051

89737347-13856349-image-a-14_17265011424

Real Madrid wonderkid Endrick has married his influencer partner Gabriely Miranda just months after details of their unusual relationship contract were revealed.

Endrick, 18, has already enjoyed a hugely eventful year, sealing a move to Spanish giants Real Madrid, where he has scored once in four appearances since arriving in the summer. The Brazilian starlet had announced himself on the international stage earlier this year by becoming the youngest player to ever score at Wembley in a 1-0 win over England.

Now he has reached another huge milestone by marrying his 23-year-old girlfriend. She announced that they had tied the knot with a joint Instagram post to her 1.1 million followers.

Sharing several pictures of the pair in their wedding clothes, she quoted Matthew 19:6 from the Bible: “So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.” Gabriely added: “At last we married.”

Their big day comes less than a year after they first met. And it is by no means the first contract they have signed, having reportedly entered a relationship contract which involved Endrick agreeing to several bizarre terms for their relationship.

That includes the pair having to say “I love you” to each other in "all situations”. They are also prohibited from any form of addiction and drastic changes in behaviour.

The teenager, who has three goals in 11 appearances for Brazil, is banned from commenting on other women’s Instagram photos. Endrick is also forbidden from having a virtual girlfriend on Grand Theft Auto V RP - a multiplayer mod of the iconic video game which he is apparently a fan of.

When asked if he could play GTA RP and have a girlfriend in the game, she replied: "Never! Never. I would never accept it!" Other real-life clauses allow Endrick to go out clubbing with his friends without her, but only if she is comfortable with the company he is keeping.

Explaining the stunning agreement, Endrick commented: “Whoever doesn't comply with this, when the end of the month comes about, they have to give what the other person wants. Like, I asked for an Apple headset and she gave it to me."

Miranda also shed further light on the clauses included in their contract, which she described as a “voluntary emotional relationship” based on “respect, understanding and affection”. She is a model and influencer, having secured a sponsorship deal with American sportswear giant New Balance amongst others.

In January, Endrick celebrated a goal for Brazil U23s against Colombia in a pre-Olympic tournament by lifting up a photo of the pair.

design-sem-nome-2023-11-24t211201.215.pn

Boats 'N Hoes