Righting The Wrongs

EskWeston

Wasnt it embarrassing watching Grant stumble around the team talk after the 90mins?, As a Chelsea fan I fucking cringed. He is a complete and utter wanker of the highest order and I would rather have the cunt shot than spend another week at our club. Everything he does is a joke, he acts like a cunt, he looks like a cunt, he talk's like a cunt.

You must be happy you have more supporters on your side now. :whistling:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the hell would be happy we've been made to look proper mugs? And to them of all people. The anti-Grant amongst us may well have been proved right but it doesnt hurt any less to see our current decline. And whatever way you look at it, thats exactly whats happened, we're taken a backward step this season.

http://www.talkchelsea.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=1201

Go through the posts and then tell me how many were fine with 4-3-3 with Anelka playing on left.

Again, ANELKA IS A TARGET MAN. HE NEVER PLAYED AS A SUPPORTING STRIKER. For God's sake, you again want him to play out of position.

And how could you expect the manager to change the formation from 4-3-3 which we played with since September to 4-4-2 all of a sudden for a final just to accomodate our Stars. It seems like their arrival has jinxed our performances.

i've read the post and it is ONLY bluelion and cracker who fancy anelka played wide on the left while esk only tought Grunt will play anelka at the left. it is only THREE post out of 17. sorry to say this but i still remember you insist on ballack said, ' he was loud in the dressing room' while on Chelsea official website stating what ballack said was 'IT was loud in the dressing room'. so please get your own facts right before questioning other's.

http://www.talkchelsea.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=713

supporting striker is still a striker, only for the latter is given much forward position. so why do you said it is out of position? why anelka couldnt play as supporting striker? he had proved he can scored goals from inside or outside the penalty box, he can hold the ball, his passing is good, he can assist goals and did that recently. he can always change the role with drogba through out the game when it suits the game.

Grunt get it all wrong. the team played week in week out with 2 wingers in 4-3-3 formation, but he changed it to 2 centre-forward and 1 winger although the basic formation is still the same. the new approach need to be prepared thoroughly and the player should be told who is playing much earlier so that they are able to train with each of the chosen 1st eleven, watch the teammate video to understand his prefered movement and discuss more detailed about it, create attacking set play, discuss on defensive duty and create understanding with each other especially between the untried partnership of anelka, drogba and SWP. and finally he didnt motivate his players although he claimed to be a motivator.

Edited by joe_kura

supporting striker is still a striker, only for the latter is given much forward position. so why do you said it is out of position? why anelka couldnt play as supporting striker? he had proved he can scored goals from inside or outside the penalty box, he can hold the ball, his passing is good, he can assist goals and did that recently. he can always change the role with drogba through out the game when it suits the game.

Grunt get it all wrong. the team played week in week out with 2 wingers in 4-3-3 formation, but he changed it to 2 centre-forward and 1 winger although the basic formation is still the same. the new approach need to be prepared thoroughly and the player should be told who is playing much earlier so that they are able to train with each of the chosen 1st eleven, watch the teammate video to understand his prefered movement and discuss more detailed about it, create attacking set play, discuss on defensive duty and create understanding with each other especially between the untried partnership of anelka, drogba and SWP. and finally he didnt motivate his players although he claimed to be a motivator.

Your first part is utter Bollocks.!!!....Again you want to play him out of position hoping that he is Anelka and can do just about anything on the field. I for one would stick to 4-3-3 rather than try different formations and try to accomodate players for their namesake specially now when we are entering the most important part of the season.

I agree with your second part. Keep a fixed team train them the whole week to play with each other for the weekend match.

Your first part is utter Bollocks.!!!....Again you want to play him out of position hoping that he is Anelka and can do just about anything on the field. I for one would stick to 4-3-3 rather than try different formations and try to accomodate players for their namesake specially now when we are entering the most important part of the season.

I agree with your second part. Keep a fixed team train them the whole week to play with each other for the weekend match.

bollocks? it is only my OPINION judging from what i've SEEN what anelka is capable of and have done, not by his namesake. cant i have my opinion, that is DIFFERENT from you? its a SAME POSITION but slightly DIFFERENT ROLE. i'm not suggesting anelka to play as a AM or CB or CM or GK bla bla bla.

i believe our footballing knowledge is no much better than each other so please stop calling people's opinion an utter bollocks!

a penalty and a setpiece? its not the big star mistake that we concede the goal and couldnt find the goals we needed. it simply wrong choice of tactics and less preparation between the 1st team players, thanks to grunt. and ballack have an off-day against the 'mighty' olympiacos.

Edited by joe_kura

Having watched the Youth Team game last night and how their played the 4-3-3 i am even more convinced that what i feel we need to change is needed! By contrast we are struggling to create ANY chances in a game at the moment, the youth team created more chances in the first 10 minutes than the first team have all month!!

So whats the difference? The difference is that they had 2 wingers who are prepared to run at defenders and take them on, so many chances were created by the wingers getting past their defenders and pulling the ball back, we don't see this anymore!!! Also they had an actual attacking midfielder who was always high up the pitch knowing that he had 2 midfielders behind him leaving him able to stay forward creating chances and opening the team up and more importantly completely supporting the lone striker!!!!

The passing was quick and the breaks were lightning rather than the snail pace build up we are seeing in the first team at the moment.

Definitely something we've missed since Robben and Duffs departure.

It has to be said since I've been watching some of our best periods are when we've wingers who will take on the right and left backs. Charlie Cooke, Peter Houseman, Keith Weller, Clive Walker.

Kalou will take people on, and its unfair to write off Malouda -a confidence player, whose confidence is in the doldrums and who fans see as lazy. I don't believe he is now, he was injured when Mourinho went and needs to regain his ability that was so brilliant at Lyon.

Definitely something we've missed since Robben and Duffs departure.

It has to be said since I've been watching some of our best periods are when we've wingers who will take on the right and left backs. Charlie Cooke, Peter Houseman, Keith Weller, Clive Walker.

Kalou will take people on, and its unfair to write off Malouda -a confidence player, whose confidence is in the doldrums and who fans see as lazy. I don't believe he is now, he was injured when Mourinho went and needs to regain his ability that was so brilliant at Lyon.

It is definately something we miss, so is the problem of the Attacking Midfield playmaker.

Malouda is a good player, and can contribute greatly to us. But he isn't the sort of winger we need who is going to take on his man, Malouda is more likely to cross from deep.

We can improve my just speeding our game up, at the moment we are far too slow and it makes it easy for the opposition..

It is definately something we miss, so is the problem of the Attacking Midfield playmaker.

Malouda is a good player, and can contribute greatly to us. But he isn't the sort of winger we need who is going to take on his man, Malouda is more likely to cross from deep.

We can improve my just speeding our game up, at the moment we are far too slow and it makes it easy for the opposition..

Malouda is a shadow of his former self at Lyon , where he did take players on. Remember his first goal for us ? -and as is the oft quoted mantra ''form is temporary , class is permanent'' etc.

As for the slowness, it seems more a lack of inventiveness. The Youth Team is bound to be quicker.

Malouda is a shadow of his former self at Lyon , where he did take players on. Remember his first goal for us ? -and as is the oft quoted mantra ''form is temporary , class is permanent'' etc.

As for the slowness, it seems more a lack of inventiveness. The Youth Team is bound to be quicker.

I don't understand what has happened to Malouda - even his injury was a total mystery. Hopefully he will get back to his early season form!

To be fair Port Vale are a different kettle of fish.

To me it seems like the Ranieri days of possession yet lack of inventiveness in the final third, - not so much pace or lack of creative players, more lack of imagination.

To be fair Port Vale are a different kettle of fish.

To me it seems like the Ranieri days of possession yet lack of inventiveness in the final third, - not so much pace or lack of creative players, more lack of imagination.

Well port vale knocked out some big teams previously....

Absolutely, we totally lack imagination! Who are our creative players? Kalou, Cole..... wo else? It takes 30 passes to get to their box and then when there is no opening it goes back to Cech and we start all over again.

Well port vale knocked out some big teams previously....

Absolutely, we totally lack imagination! Who are our creative players? Kalou, Cole..... wo else? It takes 30 passes to get to their box and then when there is no opening it goes back to Cech and we start all over again.

But not as big as us ...:)

Well creatives apart from Kalou and J Cole should be SWP , Pizarro, Malouda, Ballack etc but it comes down to training as well -trying different things, set pieces -woeful against the yids btw etc. Theres a general malaise, and its not helped by Average Grunts lack of dynamism and total inexperience.