Man of the Match vs United

BlueLion.

Who was your MOTM?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your MOTM against Howard Webb FC?

• Cech
    • Bosingwa
    • Ivanovic
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Essien
    • Meireles
    • Malouda
    • Mata
    • Torres
    • Sturridge
    • SUB - Oriol

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised by the votes for Ivanovic. Conceded a penalty (albeit very unlucky) and didn't close down Giggs for the third goal.

Apart from the error right at the end & also when he didn't close Young down and let him get a shot away which was saved by Cech in the first half, I thought he was pretty solid throughout the entire game. After watching the joke that is Bosingwa "defend" like a clown at RB these last few weeks, it's probably just a relief for people to see a competent player there. It's similar to the "Torres effect" where the player is so rubbish that when he/someone else does something half-decent, it comes off as magnificent because you're so used to the abysmal.

I don't see why Sturridge isn't being played as a middle man. He can twist and turn through any defence and he must be wondering what the hell he has to do to be taken seriously by AVB as a striker.

The lad has scored 9 PL goals this season as a WINGER!

Probably because without him we haven't got a right winger.

THREE FIVE TWO.......

or THREE FIVE TWO ONE if we can sign a ref

THREE?! We'd be ripped to shreds, plus that means Ash & Bozzy can't make any runs. No way would we work with three at the back.

The best formation we've got is 4-1-2-1-2.

But the 2 up front is up for debate. I'd have Studge & Lukaku for the rest of the season.

THREE?! We'd be ripped to shreds, plus that means Ash & Bozzy can't make any runs. No way would we work with three at the back.

But the 2 up front is up for debate. I'd have Studge & Lukaku for the rest of the season.

the wide two of the midfield five attack wide...how can you be sure we would be ripped apart . we havent tried it.

I love it already! :D:P