Giving Bosingwa stick....

Wilson

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No one in our current squad can cross, even Ashley seems to have lost the ability, except maybe Drogba...shame he can't cross to himself.

Ashley Cole just isn't a natural crosser of the ball, i never expect anything from him when he whips a cross in. Bosingwa is a weird crosser, they are either terrible, or really good. But usually terrible. But i agree no one can cross besides Mata, but were relying on him too much, if he has a bad game, like he did last game, we are fucked.

Ashley Cole just isn't a natural crosser of the ball, i never expect anything from him when he whips a cross in. Bosingwa is a weird crosser, they are either terrible, or really good. But usually terrible. But i agree no one can cross besides Mata, but were relying on him too much, if he has a bad game, like he did last game, we are fucked.

Speaking about Mata and crossing, is anyone surprised at how poor his corners are? His general crossing from open play is good but his corners are pretty bad. They seem to hit the first man most of the time

Speaking about Mata and crossing, is anyone surprised at how poor his corners are? His general crossing from open play is good but his corners are pretty bad. They seem to hit the first man most of the time

Yeah i agree, i was about to say that in the Wolves game when he was going to take the corner, but then John Terry scored lmao, so it would of been silly for me saying it. But still i prefare Lampard corners.

I agree. Think either DD or Lamps should take our corners.