Lampard Shutting the media up at Mestalla?

CHOULO19

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most consistent player in the squad. If everyone had his work ethic and mentality we'd be top of the league.

I don't doubt his work ethic or mentality.

His flaws of this season have already been stated many times. He's improving though. Recapturing his form well.

I don't doubt his work ethic or mentality.

His flaws of this season have already been stated many times. He's improving though. Recapturing his form well.

The injury he had is common in the sport I grew up watching-- Hockey. It typically takes 18 months to recover fully from it and its been like 8 months since Lamps came back. I'm sure a lot of it is to do with fitness.

Lampsy was just sensational at the weekend. All three goals were trademark Frank Lampard. His attitude, though he is still lacking some of his fitness, to silence critics showed great professionalism and just pure class.

Long live our Legend. blue%20scalf.gif

The injury he had is common in the sport I grew up watching-- Hockey. It typically takes 18 months to recover fully from it and its been like 8 months since Lamps came back. I'm sure a lot of it is to do with fitness.

That's good to hear.

Rotation is helping his game too though, this cannot be doubted.