Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite all the other teams' exciting deadline day transfers, the jealousy is completely unnecessary.

I won't exchange our transfers in this window with any other teams' that's for sure, I mean so far we have signed:

The hottest in Europe - Hazard

The second hottest in Brazil - Oscar

The king of dribble of EPL last season - Moses

The future right back candidate of Spain - Azpilicueta

The highly rated German Messi - Marin

I really don't give a shit about other teams' transfers, we can't buy them all and we have already done great.

p.s. Man City disgusts me, they are full of Farraris and Lambos in the garage already but still want to buy some Hyundais to park in the drive way, highest level of stupidity. I'm 110% sure the future of Sinclair will be just like Adam Johnson's.

Despite all the other teams' exciting deadline day transfers, the jealousy is completely unnecessary.

I won't exchange our transfers in this window with any other teams' that's for sure, I mean so far we have signed:

The hottest in Europe - Hazard

The second hottest in Brazil - Oscar

The king of dribble of EPL last season - Moses

The future right back candidate of Spain - Azpilicueta

The highly rated German Messi - Marin

I really don't give a shit about other teams' transfers, we can't buy them all and we have already done great.

p.s. Man City disgusts me, they are full of Farraris and Lambos in the garage already but still want to buy some Hyundais to park in the drive way, highest level of stupidity. I'm 110% sure the future of Sinclair will be just like Adam Johnson's.

Montoya

Hardly anyone actually overrates Piazon. Almost everyone on here says he's overrated whilst a few actually say good things about him.

That's because the people who have actually seen him play know he's not the 'new Kaka' and needs to go on loan before having a chance in our first eleven.

Not ready yet.

Not ready for what? being called upon in a very unlikely scenario?

Lets look at Real Madrid the club with the most riches in their squad. Who would they turn to if Benz get injured, and Higuain plays a lot who would be their third choice striker? i will answer that question they would turn to a perceived unready player Morata.

Not ready for what? being called upon in a very unlikely scenario?

Lets look at Real Madrid the club with the most riches in their squad. Who would they turn to if Benz get injured, and Higuain plays a lot who would be their third choice striker? i will answer that question they would turn to a perceived unready player Morata.

Real madrid have two world class strikers, while we have a prospect (sturridge) and Torres, who is a risk.

Look at how many Strikers United and City have...