Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck me - keep forgetting how hot Kirsty Gallacher is on Sky Sports News...

First time I ever saw her 12yrs ago had an instant boner, 12 yrs on she still does it for me - love Transfer Countdown Day :)

Pix? (Of the lady in question, not your boner.)

Hope he gets enough games to make it worthwhile. Club doesn't normally loan out so young so he's obviously highly thought of and we're looking to fast track.

FEATURE: Liverpool may have signed 'the next Drogba' in Leverkusen starlet Samed Yesil

The Reds snapped up the promising 18-year-old from Bayer Leverkusen earlier this week and he could turn out to be the summer's greatest transfer coup at just £1 million

136160hp2.jpg

cracked me up.

Tottenham's potential signings are a bit worrying. They really are trying to do something pretty special it seems. I don't think we're gonna do anything but still always an exciting day in the season.