Portsmouth 0-1 Chelsea

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's pre- season and all. . . but is this the attacking/beautiful football we were promised.

It's known that his team starts slowly. If anything he can analyse things from those few games.

billy clifford not good enough

Patience?

Ivanovic, ironically, can't play as a CB anymore. Either needs more games there if AVB sees him as a centre back, or to stay at RB. Its as if he doesn't understand CB positioning anymore!!

I don't see why we play Zhirkov in the middle, if we play him at all, it should be where Malouda is being played. He offers so much more then Malouda, who hasn't really done enough. Really like Kalas, mostly because he looks so much like Gudjohnsen :D

I know it's pre- season and all. . . but is this the attacking/beautiful football we were promised.

Losing fate already? Relax, it's a pre-season and our team is pretty mixed up. They can't link up as easy as we want them too.

Also, one of those commentators is the biggest fucking hypocrite and cunt i have ever heard. Says that this is a learning experience for the youth, and then criticises and any given oppertunity. Like Kalas's clearance which went straight to Malouda who wasn't able to control and Pompey went on the attack. Accordingly, the whole attack was Kalas's fault!

I could listen to Andy Gray more then him!