The Betting Thread

Ollie

I usually do William Hill accumaltors. If sheffield united had won away at scunthorpe then £3200 was mine. bad times. I have also got £2 on no premier league manager to be sacked this season. Which is 100-1. i didnt see it as that bad of a bet as can only see a few managers potentially getting sacked. What do your reckon??

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Ollie

fair enough. I reckon Martin Jol and maybe Steve Kean could go. Not too sure other than that who will go. Think they will give wenger till the end of the season. Fair enough. Best of luck.

It'd be unusual for noone to get the push -could even be Mancini if they dont win anything. As for my bets, pile of pants lost a fat wedge. Cest la vie

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Completely and utterly gutted. The 2 games that are left are Anderlecht to win and Real Madrid to win. Anderlecht are winning like 4-0 and Real Madrid will win so yeah.... Shakhtar Donetsk have just cost me £1,338. Had nicer weekends.

gutted.jpg

• 1 month later...

This betting thread is dead? :)

Yesterday i played bets..

Kaiserslautern-Hoffenheim 2

Bayern-Augsburg 1

Wolfsburg-Borussia Dortmund 2

Friburgo-Norimberga 1X

Stoccarda-Mainz 1

Colonia-Werder X2

Norwich-Everton 2

.. I lost for Everton.. Toffees I hate You! :angry:

Liverpool fucked me up, woulda won £70 if they beat that shit Villa team at home. They battered them but couldn't break through. 1 wrong again.

At Liverpool I seen the odds, the odds of x and 2, was down a lot, today more bet... I hope goes well..

I have bets on today too, just a tenner at 5/1 to try n get a sneaky £50. I bet all the time, sometimes £30 a week... it's an addiction. Need to be rich one day.

I'm going to play bet after, however I always won few money, 100-200 Euro Max..