test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ollie

The Betting Thread

Started by Ollie,

489 posts in this topic

Some bloke I know had a 25 team accumulator for over the last week, would have won 110 grand...and only 1 team let him down, Real Madrid

Some bloke I know had a 25 team accumulator for over the last week, would have won 110 grand...and only 1 team let him down, Real Madrid

Ouch, he must feel awful. I kinda know how it feels but not to the extent of 100k. Fuck that.

Accumilators are horrible. My last few i've had PSV losing at home to Ado Den Haag and Switzerland failing to beat Malta. But sooner or later, one big one will come up.

Had a right mare yesterday,one of the worse in my betting years.

Today i fancy a QPR,Everton and Juventus treble.Might throw Celtic in there as well.It won't pay out much though!

Lumped on the blues tonight, stuck 50 quid on us to win. Also threw a 10r on torres to score first.

Good luck with that -wish i had your confidence :unsure:

That said , Torres has got to make his mark soon, so when better than tonight ?

£2 mental accumulator

Chelsea

Crawley Town

Sheff Weds

Stoke

Notts C

Fulham

Leyton Orient

Returns something like over 200k if it all goes that way... Massive IF though.

Edit: Odds- 106709.62

Betfair

You're a brave man not predicting draws in the Cardiff-Leicester (a nailed on 1-1) and the OL-Real games.

Yeah Cardiff could be my downfall, but i think Real will do it, its only 2 quid bit of fun bet anyway.

Just stuck 5r on Torres first scorer for tonight as well.

I have a £5 Acc. on

Chelsea

Real Madrid

Dundee United

Manchester United

Arsenal

Motherwell

Returns: £143.52

Ladbrokes

Yeah Cardiff could be my downfall, but i think Real will do it, its only 2 quid bit of fun bet anyway.

Just stuck 5r on Torres first scorer for tonight as well.

Just couldn't see Real beating OL, they're a far better team than their league position belies.

Real have some kind of Jinx with Lyon for some reason. I've lost way too much money in the last few weeks to even contemplate a bet for these lol. I even tried getting my tenner back on a 6 way accumulator, so banked on it was only 2-1 then suddenly Leyton Orient scored....

My luck is shocking.

Edited by OllieCFC

Yeh i seriously need a win soon, my losses are too big over the last 2 weeks, i think the bad luck is coming from telling people on this forum what I'v bet on! laugh.gif