Terminator X ®

I’ve been on here for over a year now and have certainly contributed a considerable amount of posts and threads. Yet I have been treated worse than the member who posted anti-Semitic comments, who was later welcomed back with open arms. The recent message i sent to Jim explaining my desire to no longer disregard the forum rules was completely ignored. Which is rather harsh considering the amount of time I have spent on here.

Nobody could possibly claim every single one of my 3,000 posts was breaking the forum rules. Clearly Bluelion decided to ban me due to persistent arguing with mods and contributing to derailing threads. Nevertheless giving me an opportunity to return would be without risk, due to the fact I realise the nature of posts in which cause threads to go off topic and cause arguments.

God knows what I’m trying to achieve by posting this, due to Jim & Bluelion ignoring my messages. I suppose maybe those who failed to jump onto bandwagon of hate, can relate to a fellow Chelsea fan’s reasonable request to be given another chance at becoming a more casual, yet still opinionated member.

Good to see Kakuta on the pitch the other day btw.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic