The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Ah well done them, NOT, it is known to cause schizophrenia, lower sperm count, extreme hunger and well make you smell very bad

Haha, I'm a user for over 10 years now and that's just utter bullshit ^^ (if you were being serious)

Not that I'd recommend it, it gets highly addictive eventually, despite popular belief

Haha, I'm a user for over 10 years now and that's just utter bullshit ^^ (if you were being serious)

Not that I'd recommend it, it gets highly addictive eventually, despite popular belief

You should enter a clinical trial. Would be interesting to see the eventual effects in long term. I'm not so sure about its long term sideeffects, but keep in mind that you are with yourself 24/7 and can't actually register every little change. That's why people take photos when they start training - to see the progess in the long term, because body changes slowly over time and the subject himself might not be aware of them,

You should enter a clinical trial. Would be interesting to see the eventual effects in long term. I'm not so sure about its long term sideeffects, but keep in mind that you are with yourself 24/7 and can't actually register every little change. That's why people take photos when they start training - to see the progess in the long term, because body changes slowly over time and the subject himself might not be aware of them,

The only considerable long term effect I've noticed is a decrease in short term memory. My childhood friends (which still are my friends) are all still smoking while having a perfectly normal life, jobs, family, etc. None of us look like junkies.

I'm trying to quit though, I've come up to a point where I just had enough. Have reduced it to 1 joint a day for now, which is great actually ^^

The only considerable long term effect I've noticed is a decrease in short term memory. My childhood friends (which still are my friends) are all still smoking while having a perfectly normal life, jobs, family, etc. None of us look like junkies.

I'm trying to quit though, I've come up to a point where I just had enough. Have reduced it to 1 joint a day for now, which is great actually ^^

Just putting it out here that I didn't mean to come across as derogatory. Genuine interest. :D

??????? Weed does that to you? Lmfao.

It does indeed, the statistics are pretty scary :blink:

You have been lucky i guess then... don't see the need for it at all..

Drugs_are_bad_e1350908145256.jpg

Ah well done them, NOT, it is known to cause schizophrenia, lower sperm count, extreme hunger and well make you smell very bad

Theoretically, yes. But the only real problem is that its a gateway drug for more addictive drugs like heroine and cocaine.

But safer than cigarettes and alcohol.

Jesus Christ, do you think before posting?

Legalizing marijuana brings a lot of benefits, independently if it causes damages or not...

Jesus Christ, do you think before posting?

Legalizing marijuana brings a lot of benefits, independently if it causes damages or not...

Do you NOT read? I said let's just ignore each other's posts, I am tired of your nonsense always after my posts