Lucas Paquetá

Clockwork

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Talented player. Spends alit of time on the floor crying though. Flair player with pace and skill but end product needs alot of work. One for the future. 

34 minutes ago, Liuxas said:

Another Lucas Piazon? :D No thank you

He isn't Lucas Piazon... Sensational talent only his end product is lacking but his technique flair pace and dribbling qualities at that age is unreal... I just pray the report is true...though one for the future... 

If this was a Conte or Mourinho signing I wouldn't have much faith, but under Sarri I think flair players can have fun with it and show their true potential. The fact he's left footed too is a bonus. Highlights don't show the full picture, but he's very young so maybe. I still think Hudson-Odoi is a cut above most players at u20 level, and could get into our squad next season. 

• 5 months later...

AC Milan Complete Lucas Paqueta Transfer, Player to Be Introduced on Tuesday

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2813944-ac-milan-complete-lucas-paqueta-transfer-player-to-be-introduced-on-tuesday

https://www.acmilan.com/en/news/media/2019-01-04/official-statement-lucas-paqueta

AC Milan has today announced the acquisition of the registration rights of Lucas Tolentino Coelho de Lima (Paquetá) from Clube de Regatas do Flamengo (Flamengo). The Brazilian midfielder has signed a 5-year contract until June 30th, 2023.

Born in Rio de Janeiro on August 27, 1997, Lucas Paquetá started his career as a footballer with Flamengo’s Youth Team and debuted on May 28, 2017 with the First Team against Clube Athlético Paranaense. With Flamengo he recorded 65 appearances scoring 13 goals and winning the Campeonato Carioca de Futebol 2017. He made his debut with the Brazilian National Team on September 5, 2018 in a 2-0 friendly victory against the USA.

Lucas Paquetá will join his teammates at Milanello on January 7, 2019, when training sessions resume. His press conference is set for Tuesday January 8 at 3.00pm at Casa Milan, in via Aldo Rossi 8, live on the Club's Channel "Milan TV", "live streaming" in Italian on Facebook.com/acmilanand in English on Youtube.com/acmilan. Alongside the arrival of the Brazilian midfielder, the Club will launch its official website and twitter account in Portuguese language.

f019fef6d5173e930e23a68782219df1.png

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You