• Morata
    • Bakayoko (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Christensen (sub)

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's been a lot of talk about how we are weak (in depth) in some position's but one position we are infinity times stronger in is CB. I love Terry and Zouma but one is past his best and the other doesn't fit Antonio's system and they have been replaced with two player's tailor made for 3 at the back.

Very happy with Rudiger and Christensen, the latter has a big future but will probably be eased in for a year or two, i just hope to god he sees the bigger picture and doesn't pull a Lukaku.

12 minutes ago, Tomo said:

There's been a lot of talk about how we are weak (in depth) in some position's but one position we are infinity times stronger in is CB. I love Terry and Zouma but one is past his best and the other doesn't fit Antonio's system and they have been replaced with two player's tailor made for 3 at the back.

Very happy with Rudiger and Christensen, the latter has a big future but will probably be eased in for a year or two, i just hope to god he sees the bigger picture and doesn't pull a Lukaku.

Mmm i'm not  excited with Rudiger , i will give him time 2bh , but he dosn't excite as much as Christensen 

7 hours ago, Barbara said:

We looked rusted in the attack, Morata didn't look sharp, but then we started getting better, sharper and then we completely dominated, but it must be said Everton so far was a no-show

Wait till Hazard and him +co find there fitness + mojo then judge , game 3 of the bigger picture!

I wasn't able to watch this match but man am I so glad :)

Morata is scoring goals would have even though all of them so far has been headers. For now he  needs to gain confidence in PL with all these goals. Now work towards titles and playing good football

Something non transfer related, 

We essentially played 424 and looked rather good doing it (Everton were tired and short players but regardless) With Kante/Baka it will be even more secure through the middle. Could be interesting moving forward. 

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2017/8/29/16222242/chelsea-v-everton-by-the-numbers