New central midfielder in summer?

21 hours ago, Liuxas said:

Our main targets in the summer. New Central Midfielder: Nainggolan (As we saw Bakayoko inconsistent and not good enough)  New Right Forward- Sanchez, Bernardo Silva or Mahrez. New LB/RB: Nelson Semedo, Andrea Conti, J.Alba (exit rummors). 

If we get very capable wingbacks like Nelsinho and Alba, we can compensate with more defensive midfielder.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/10/2017 at 9:26 PM, mccg said:

We need a 6ft Kante who can score goals like Lampard and pass like Fabregas 

his name is Lewis Baker.
anyway i think we need to give him and Chalobah more chances.
of course not buying a CB and use more of Ake Zouma and Christensen.

before running to buy new players lets check what do we have in the army of loans.

look what happened with moses, we could easily miss that guy

On 8. 5. 2017 at 7:32 PM, Clockwork said:

Nainggolan is more likely, but easily i would prefer Verratti and i believe pretty much everyone on this forum would agree. Type of player that can take Chelsea to the next level. 

Huge fan of Adrien Rabiot too, one of my favorite B2B midfielders in the game. 

First of all I think that Conte prefers hard working midfielders over creative ones. Verratti is too weak to play in two men midfield IMO ... he is rated as world class (talent) midfielder but he can't even win Ligue 1 for PSG. He was pathetic against Barcelona in their second match ... It's easy to be on top when your team is winning but true worldclass players step up when needed the most ... and he didn't :) 

Chelsea eye audacious move for €55m Real Madrid star

Luka Modric is all set for a move back to the Premier League

Prior to moving to Real Madrid, Luka Modric had his heart set on joining Chelsea,

https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/chelsea-shock-move-for-55m-real-madrid-star-modric-reports?utm_source=feed&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=sportskeeda

5 hours ago, jernej93 said:

First of all I think that Conte prefers hard working midfielders over creative ones. Verratti is too weak to play in two men midfield IMO ... he is rated as world class (talent) midfielder but he can't even win Ligue 1 for PSG. He was pathetic against Barcelona in their second match ... It's easy to be on top when your team is winning but true worldclass players step up when needed the most ... and he didn't :) 

It's hardly verrati fault since Emery tactic that day seems to be pack as many bodies as possible in the penalty box and hope barca couldn't score 6 goals (they did) so they completely lost their midfield to barca, maria and cavani both miss their counter attack chances. Verrati is not a striker, his main duty is play marking not to score.

luka modrid has well passed his prime, get nainggolan if we can.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You