test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nathangeorge99

New central midfielder in summer?

Started by nathangeorge99,

23 posts in this topic
On 8. 5. 2017 at 7:32 PM, Clockwork said:

Nainggolan is more likely, but easily i would prefer Verratti and i believe pretty much everyone on this forum would agree. Type of player that can take Chelsea to the next level. 

Huge fan of Adrien Rabiot too, one of my favorite B2B midfielders in the game. 

First of all I think that Conte prefers hard working midfielders over creative ones. Verratti is too weak to play in two men midfield IMO ... he is rated as world class (talent) midfielder but he can't even win Ligue 1 for PSG. He was pathetic against Barcelona in their second match ... It's easy to be on top when your team is winning but true worldclass players step up when needed the most ... and he didn't :) 

Chelsea eye audacious move for €55m Real Madrid star

Luka Modric is all set for a move back to the Premier League

Prior to moving to Real Madrid, Luka Modric had his heart set on joining Chelsea,

https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/chelsea-shock-move-for-55m-real-madrid-star-modric-reports?utm_source=feed&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=sportskeeda

kellzfresh likes this

5 hours ago, jernej93 said:

First of all I think that Conte prefers hard working midfielders over creative ones. Verratti is too weak to play in two men midfield IMO ... he is rated as world class (talent) midfielder but he can't even win Ligue 1 for PSG. He was pathetic against Barcelona in their second match ... It's easy to be on top when your team is winning but true worldclass players step up when needed the most ... and he didn't :) 

It's hardly verrati fault since Emery tactic that day seems to be pack as many bodies as possible in the penalty box and hope barca couldn't score 6 goals (they did) so they completely lost their midfield to barca, maria and cavani both miss their counter attack chances. Verrati is not a striker, his main duty is play marking not to score.

luka modrid has well passed his prime, get nainggolan if we can.