test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

the wes

Tiemoué Bakayoko

Started by the wes,

349 posts in this topic

I'll be disappointed if we sign Bakayoko tbh. Out of the 4 Monaco players, he is the one I want the least. 

TheIceMan likes this

16 minutes ago, nono said:

I'll be disappointed if we sign Bakayoko tbh. Out of the 4 Monaco players, he is the one I want the least. 

How is he on the ball?

11 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

How is he on the ball?

I'm not really qualified to judge him as I haven't seen him that much but he doesn't really look that impressive on the ball. He seems more like a destroyer, and we already have too many of those (Matic and Kante).

15 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

How is he on the ball?

Tiemoué Bakayoko Characteristics

+ Strengths

Aerial Duels
Strong
Dribbling
Strong
Blocking the ball
Strong
Ball interception
Strong
Tackling
Strong

- Weaknesses

(Player has no significant weaknesses)

Tiemoué Bakayoko's Style of Play

• Likes to dribble
  • Gets fouled often
  • Likes to tackle
  • Commits fouls often
Chelsea? likes this

2 minutes ago, nono said:

I'm not really qualified to judge him as I haven't seen him that much but he doesn't really look that impressive on the ball. He seems more like a destroyer, and we already have too many of those (Matic and Kante).

Just watched His game against Tottenham. Seemed really comfortable dribbling and running with the ball. I'd go for him 100%

kellzfresh likes this

45 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

Good thing we went for him in January, means we will be after him this summer window. 

If we can add creative attacking midfielder and/or better wingback then we can get away from Kante and Bakayoko being inept passers. I agree Chelsea will be after him in the summer, I think he's the likeliest addition from Monaco as I don't see them crying over him with +30m€ offer. 

29 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

If we can add creative attacking midfielder and/or better wingback then we can get away from Kante and Bakayoko being inept passers. I agree Chelsea will be after him in the summer, I think he's the likeliest addition from Monaco as I don't see them crying over him with +30m€ offer. 

If we end up getting Bakoyoko and Silva from Monaco,we basically have everything in our squad.We have a strong,fast and very good dribbler in Bakoyoko who can run with the ball like Yaya Toure in his prime. He may not be that creative,but if we also get Silva,he would give us an immense cretivity boost because Silva can pass the ball very good. In a 3-4-3,the winger a lot of times spends a lot of times in the middle of the pitch like Hazard  does because the wing backs get forward to the "real wingers" position,so Silva could give us those Cesc passes and still have the right work rate and crazy dribbling skills Silva has.

Not knowing much about him Ive got to go by what I read,watch and everything points to him being a very good player. His supporters on youtube love him and think he would be great in the PL.

And from what Ive read it seems he likes the idea of coming to us over Mounure.And Conte APPARENTLY prefers him over going for Radja!

Manchester United target Tiemoue Bakayoko keen on move to Chelsea

Antonio Conte, the Chelsea manager, is a big fan of the France U-21 international and he is willing to spend big for him.

Chelsea are also interested in Roma’s Radja Nainggolan, but Conte feels the Monaco star is a good long-term option.

http://sportslens.com/manchester-united-target-tiemoue-bakayoko-keen-on-move-to-chelsea/209985/

18 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

If we end up getting Bakoyoko and Silva from Monaco,we basically have everything in our squad.We have a strong,fast and very good dribbler in Bakoyoko who can run with the ball like Yaya Toure in his prime. He may not be that creative,but if we also get Silva,he would give us an immense cretivity boost because Silva can pass the ball very good. In a 3-4-3,the winger a lot of times spends a lot of times in the middle of the pitch like Hazard  does because the wing backs get forward to the "real wingers" position,so Silva could give us those Cesc passes and still have the right work rate and crazy dribbling skills Silva has.

How is Silva on the counter? And can he provide us some goals? 

17 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

How is Silva on the counter? And can he provide us some goals? 

I think he is great when it comes to counter attacks because he is very fastwith and without the ball. He is not the greatest goal scoring winger,but he can score goals.I would describe Bernardo Silva as a much faster David Silva who is not as creative as David, but let us be honest,David Silva is one of the most consistent and most creative midfielders in the world.When we do not play Cesc,we lack in creativity and Silva would give benefit our creative play.

2 hours ago, Chelsea? said:

How is he on the ball?

Brilliant. What lets him down sometimes is his passing. If he was better in that aspect, he would be a complete midfielder, because he is strong, quick, good tackler and very good drbbler. Tho I think it has more to do with his role rather his ability, he can still become a very decent passer in near future.

2 hours ago, Chelsea? said:

How is he on the ball?

He is slow like Matic, takes to many touches before he finds a teammate. Fabinho is the one we should be after, he is quick in all aspects of his game and have the physical attributes as well.

On 20/03/2017 at 4:38 PM, marflow said:

He is slow like Matic, takes to many touches before he finds a teammate. Fabinho is the one we should be after, he is quick in all aspects of his game and have the physical attributes as well.

He's actually a better dribbler than Fabinho. 

3 minutes ago, Artandur said:

Good sign. Seems he's coming guys

3 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Basically have a raw Yaya Toure next to Kante. His potential is huge. As long as we have a more creative wing back in the team this would be an amazing signing. 

What's his passing like compared to Matic, Conte and Yaya Toure?

37 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Basically have a raw Yaya Toure next to Kante. His potential is huge. As long as we have a more creative wing back in the team this would be an amazing signing. 

I was hoping for a CM who can control the game next to Kante. He looks better on youtube than the Man City game I saw so I guess it won't be a bad signing but I was hoping for a player in the mold of Pirlo, Xabi Alonso, Kroos who'd be a better fit with Kante.