Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Tiemoue Bakayoko

Jase
Followers 1

16 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

I can't believe chelsea sold matic without contes permission.

this could lead to his departure.

He will leave anyway, I'm sure he is more than frustrated with the board's actions.

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He should play away from matches.

Willian is a player that’s great in the 2nd third of the pitch, bringing the ball into the final third. After that though his brain freezes. He didn't destroy anything imo because he literally just wa

Awkward [emoji3]     Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk  

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, King11Didier said:

He will leave anyway, I'm sure he is more than frustrated with the board's actions.

I think the same... he will leave next summer. maybe even before. hes an honest guy, our board don't like it.

• Like 1

Matic only had 2 years on his contract left. Reports saying he didn't want to sign a new contract. 

You people are really making some rash assumptions about Conte's "you'll have to ask the club about this" 

The emphasis of the journalist's question was on the fact we sold him to Man United. 

Conte's answer makes sense considering he doesn't decide who we sell to or for how much money. 

• Like 2

Just begging he's fit for Spurs. I bet Conte will play him if he is not match fit. Spurs' midfield will probably overrun ours all game if he don't have him in the team. Need his great press resistance ability in these type of games.

2 minutes ago, SadistChicken said:

Any news of when he is getting back?

No hopes for the Tottenham game but his recovery is too important right now

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

He is close to training with first team. No chance for Spurs game though. Id say just before or just after Int break.

• Like 1

Apparently was in full training, might get some time sunday. He is too important for us to rush so I hope chelsea takes the proper amount of time to let him fully recover. So so so excited to see him play though, he is an absolute beast.

• Like 1

He should not be rushed in at any cost. He already played half of last season with an injury and we really shouldn't risk him sustaining long term damage due to a short term approach.

Take your time Baka, Just come back fully fit and rearing to go.

• Like 3

It's basically his brother saying that he is match fit and might start against Tottenham.

Not entirely convinced tho, the snap picture earlier seems legit, but for the text, anyone can rename a snapchat contact to Tb14 Industry and ask their friend to ask them the question etc.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong tho.

10 hours ago, Adnane said:

It's basically his brother saying that he is match fit and might start against Tottenham.

Not entirely convinced tho, the snap picture earlier seems legit, but for the text, anyone can rename a snapchat contact to Tb14 Industry and ask their friend to ask them the question etc.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong tho.

this is my friend lol. Legit.

That is great news, I was worried he was going to take longer when it comes to trainning sessions. Hopefully he stays injury free this season, we could have a gem on our hands. If he forms a proper partnership with Kante, we could have the best pivot duo in England that could play for quite a few years to come.