test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

the wes

Tiemoué Bakayoko

Started by the wes,

1,065 posts in this topic
30 minutes ago, the wes said:

In the link it says €50m (£42.7m)

Still way too much. Would he even displace Matic? I don't think he would. For that sort of money we need to be getting a clear upgrade. Unless Conte is switching systems.

laura90 and Supermonkey92 like this

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

Still way too much. Would he even displace Matic? I don't think he would. For that sort of money we need to be getting a clear upgrade. Unless Conte is switching systems.

Agreed, but who is a upgrade and attainable?

7 hours ago, Pizy said:

He's better than Matic already. Yes, he wasn't good versus big teams, but this is his breakout sesason, give the boy a shot.

Not to mention, that the article is either translated badly or something, because from where I read it, it said we are giving Monaco a maximum of 40 mil. Euro.

mashimaru161 likes this

3 hours ago, ILoveLamp said:

There is no way will will pay (or have to pay) that much. He has 1 year left on his contract and has rejected an extension!

30m tops.

You sure?

Because according to transfermarket its: 

Supermonkey92 likes this

It really feels like this one is happening. I only hope we don't pay too much and that he'll surprise us.

On 2017-5-19 at 1:52 PM, Fernando said:

You sure?

Because according to transfermarket its: 

No, not 100% sure. It could be he has 2 years then, but he def rejected an extension. 2 years may mean more expensive though right enough...

Welcoming addition. 

Conte made Moses and Alonso in class wingbacks so I trust him.

1 hour ago, Clockwork said:

FWIW according to reports City are close to signing Fabinho for €35. 

if true that would be the best signing any of our rivals have made in recent years. Would love it if we sign Fabinho instead for midfield or RB/RWB.

We are looking at a LWB apparently, not a RWB. We have Ola Aina to fill that RWB role if needed. 

6 minutes ago, It's too big said:

We are looking at a LWB apparently, not a RWB. We have Ola Aina to fill that RWB role if needed. 

Feel like we could do better than Moses. 

Dazzy_Vance and Clockwork like this

43 minutes ago, It's too big said:

You can see wing backs are essential to our system so we need quality player for this, by quality I mean someone who can cross, decent dcision making, doesn't skyrocket the ball into outer space

29 minutes ago, mashimaru161 said:

You can see wing backs are essential to our system so we need quality player for this, by quality I mean someone who can cross, decent dcision making, doesn't skyrocket the ball into outer space

Azpi could be moved to RWB if we buy new CB :) 

2 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

Azpi could be moved to RWB if we buy new CB :) 

I think Azpi is not good enough for RWB. He is already limited as RB. His RCB position is absolutely perfect because he is brilliant defender and good on ball (for CB)

But for RWB, we need quick, skilled player that will provide attacking threat since we wont have wingers.

Nelsinho would be my top priority. Funny how we look at LwB when we need RWB more. Alonso is good enough to play next season, we just need some back up for him. But for Moses, I think we can make improvement. He is good, but we should definately get someone like Nelsinho to create serious competition.

Getting world claas CM and two quality wing backs should be our priority. Pedro has been brilliant this season, I think we can survive another one with him. For CB we already have Christensen. That leaves us enough money to get top midfielder and two wingbacks. If we need striker, then Costa money should be enough for that.

Im quite sure next season will depend on who we get for that CM spot and if Costa leaves, who will replace him. Hopefuly Conte and board make good decisions.

EMK, Amblève. and Tomo like this

i would rather play 100 million euros for verratti than 50 for bakayoko.

btw i agree, azpilicueta is not good for the right wingback. we saw that when he played it this season.

Tomo and King11Didier like this