Naby Keita

akgw13

We should 150% be after him. Not sure why we're not linked. He's exactly the type of player we need next to Kante. Unfortunately all of our targets are in the French and Italian leagues.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naby Keita Characteristics

+ Strengths

Through balls
Very Strong
Dribbling
Very Strong
Key passes
Strong
Tackling
Strong
Defensive contribution
Strong

- Weaknesses

Aerial Duels
Very Weak

Naby Keita's Style of Play

• Likes to dribble
  • Likes to play short passes
  • Gets fouled often
  • Commits fouls

20 hours ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

We should 150% be after him. Not sure why we're not linked. He's exactly the type of player we need next to Kante. Unfortunately all of our targets are in the French and Italian leagues.

Well we are, but its the sun, so that's not a real difference, is it

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3498587/naby-keita-chelsea-liverpool-rb-leipzig/

22 hours ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

Nothing wrong with that tbh. Let Conte buy those he already knows enough. And in french league, we made some brilliant buys over years like Drogba, Essien, Eden, Azpi,...

As for Naby, he is wonderful player but I seriously doubt Conte will go with two short midfielders. It seems impossible. We struggled mostly against Tottenham this season and even Kante got more or less dominated there. What we need is real powerful midfielder who is capable with the ball also.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

I would hate to see him playing for another PL club. If he leaves Leipzig he should be coming to Chelsea.

He has been linked heavy to Liverpool 

imagine a midfield 3 of Keita/Kante/Bakayoko? they would cover every blade of grass! Keita would play highest up. Sadly it feels like he is earmarked for Liverpool and will fit them perfectly

On 5/27/2017 at 9:31 AM, the wes said:

He has been linked heavy to Liverpool 

I don''t like this at all. I think he is Makalele, Davids, Kante type of player and with the right manager he can change destiny of a team. I hope either we sign or he doesn't come to England.

On 31.05.2017 at 9:51 PM, akgw13 said:

imagine a midfield 3 of Keita/Kante/Bakayoko? they would cover every blade of grass! Keita would play highest up. Sadly it feels like he is earmarked for Liverpool and will fit them perfectly

And we'll score only 15 goals in a season 

2 hours ago, Bulshizza said:

And we'll score only 15 goals in a season 

If we pair him with Kante/Tolisso with Hazard/Costa(or lukaku) up front we would score a ton of goals. Have you seen Keita play!? Tolisso would be more help from an attacking perspective than Bakayoko obviously but Keita is a killer going forward               

• 1 month later...

We don't buy the best rising stars anymore, we buy their cheaper teammates. Who does he play beside? Ilsanker & Demme? Fully expect to be interested in them.

28 minutes ago, Leif said:

We don't buy the best rising stars anymore, we buy their cheaper teammates. Who does he play beside? Ilsanker & Demme? Fully expect to be interested in them.

Hahah ok so Alex Sandro isn't world class ?? 

And keita > bakayoko and kante ? Hahahaha you are very funny you make my day thank you 😎

Love the player, seems destined for Liverpool and seemingly wants the move. Scary thought as he would be absolutely perfect for them. PL is going to be a sight next year with all the big boys strengthening.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You