the wes

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wait, what? What? At 32, you still don't get Chiellini that cheap. That's mad. Messi could be 40 and he'd still command high transfer fees. Giorgio isn't too different. You can't find 5 centre backs better than him, so why on earth would he cost less than inexperienced Bailly who cost £30m+? Sometimes age isn't everything.

4 minutes ago, It's too big said:

Isn't he Juventus captain? Why would they sell their captain lol

Vice after Buffon, but right; for the price of only 3 Djilobodji's? :blink: Bite their hand off in that fantasy scenario.

Funny how people get mad about us not signing anyone, but when there's a rumour that we're after someone, they get mad that he's too expensive. 

FFS, this is the world that we live in. 

Chiellini would be a fantastic signing. 

1 minute ago, Cosmin said:

Funny how people get mad about us not signing anyone, but when there's a rumour that we're after someone, they get mad that he's too expensive. 

FFS, this is the world that we live in. 

Chiellini would be a fantastic signing. 

If anything, he's too cheap. 25m for one of the best defenders in the world even at 32 y/o is a STEAL.

But I don't understand why everyone is getting worked up, it's the fucking sun inventing rumors again.

7 hours ago, the wes said:

The Blues are ready to make a £25m bid for Juventus and Italy centre-back Giorgio Chiellini, 32. (Sun on Sunday)

£25m for 32 year old this is crazy :o

ONLY £25m for player like Chiellini is crazy. It seems that players from Italy are getting better and better as they get older. But no way Juventus would sell him even for 50m.

How do you people generally believe a man, taylor made in the Juve setup and loving every second of it would leave them for us. Same as Bonucci, hahaha, they've made their heart, only change will be Rugani with Barzagli. Come on, it's the sun. I realise desperate times call for desperate measures, but please, Chiellini? It's more likely Messi will join us then him.

The guy might be 30 but a very young fast 30. Gotta be OK IF we cant get K2. Def a step up on JT and Cahil. Good partner for Happy and a backup for whoever we buy next season when we hit Europe.

Question is will the old biatch sell him. Sod the swap for Square we need him.

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

The guy might be 30 but a very young fast 30. Gotta be OK IF we cant get K2. Def a step up on JT and Cahil. Good partner for Happy and a backup for whoever we buy next season when we hit Europe.

Question is will the old biatch sell him. Sod the swap for Square we need him.

Would be OK?

BACKUP for whoever we buy next season?

Mate, I don't think you realize who we are talking about in this thread.

1 minute ago, Melanicus said:

Would be OK?

BACKUP for whoever we buy next season?

Mate, I don't think you realize who we are talking about in this thread.

LOL OK I mighta been a bit weak on him. And right now hes a good buy for us and would be a good working partner for Happy but I'm not a lover of buying a player in his 30s. I know its different as a defender and theres some great old ones about.

Oh sod it. Ive sold him to myself haha

The guy is an absolute warrior, winner and leader. IF we can get him in we should. He would be a perfect gateway of skillful aging defender to usher in our youth studs while teaching them how to play in contes system. 

Saying all that, there is no way this guy comes lol why would he ever leave juventus? 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You