test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matthieu CSF'2006

Fernando Torres

Started by Matthieu CSF'2006,

2,020 posts in this topic

Would make my year if they had to sell them both

Preferably Torres to us. Really preferably.

As much as I think he's a total tosser and a poof, he's also a magnificent footballer who is proven in this league. I'd pay £100 million for him if I was Roman. Seriously.

Has to be Torres over Aguero! Torres has proven himself as a goalscorer and that was only really with service from Gerrard, just imagine what he could do with, Lamps, Malouda, Joey, ect.. Be immense! :D Whereas Aguero could turn out to be another Sheva.. :/

Has to be Torres over Aguero! Torres has proven himself as a goalscorer and that was only really with service from Gerrard, just imagine what he could do with, Lamps, Malouda, Joey, ect.. Be immense! :DWhereas Aguero could turn out to be another Sheva.. :/

they are very different players plus aguero is 21 years old.

although i would be fine with torres coming here to sell match day programs

Ah yeah forgot he was only 21.. I wouldn't mind either to be fair, but I would like to see a younger team up and coming..

Didn't say he was old, as you said he will be hitting his prime soon! Which is a worrying thought if he's still with those Scousers!

As much as I think he's a total tosser and a poof, he's also a magnificent footballer who is proven in this league. I'd pay £100 million for him if I was Roman. Seriously.

100 million for a player that is injured 40% of the time, who after his pace is gone will be of no use to us like micheal owen. 100 million for a player that was out scored by ronaldo from a wingers position, and real madrid the money bags of european football bought him for 80 million. We could get much much better value for money than that, aguero and benzema would be better buys than him at 30 million each !

100 million for a player that is injured 40% of the time, who after his pace is gone will be of no use to us like micheal owen. 100 million for a player that was out scored by ronaldo from a wingers position, and real madrid the money bags of european football bought him for 80 million. We could get much much better value for money than that, aguero and benzema would be better buys than him at 30 million each !

We just might tempt him to throw a hissy fit and demand that he move to us if we lift the trophy at Anfield. :P

BENZEMA! Are you serious?

He's very serious.

Badboy's bedroom is full of Benzema posters and he knocks one off each night before he goes to sleep screaming BENZEMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ;)

He's very serious.

Badboy's bedroom is full of Benzema posters and he knocks one off each night before he goes to sleep screaming BENZEMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ;)

You are a weird man a very very very weird man. You also make me sick, people like you should not be able to walk the streets.