News and Match Previews Coordination Thread

CHOULO19

I'm sorry but I have tweaked the article a tad bit. Paraphrased the sentences so that it has a better flow to it (was lacking to begin with) but have mainly kept your points and just added some stats as well as background info. Will post up the article after Mourinho's press conference later so that we can include the confirmed team news.

Please don't tell me you removed those 'remarks'! PLEASE! (such as the Bale on and Adebayor one)

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get your intention with it but it wasn't funny at all Nish, which makes it redundant...

I dont want to be the old grumpy member, but if you guys are letting people write previews you should let them do it their way.

I dont want to be the old grumpy member, but if you guys are letting people write previews you should let them do it their way.

Yes, but within certain standards obviously because the article goes on the main site and reflects the image of the forum.

Not funny? It was a cheeky 'dig' at Spurs.

EDIT: The article's been totally edited. What was the need of deleting "Praise the Lord! International Break is Over!"

A lot of people from outside forum read the previews. They are shown on NewsNow UK. That's why we want more serious previews.

Yes, but within certain standards obviously because the article goes on the main site and reflects the image of the forum.

A lot of people from outside forum read the previews. They are shown on NewsNow UK. That's why we want more serious previews.

But that'd be conflicting my style. :P

Busy in March. Fulham I guess but if anyone else takes it then none.

So it's just me and Rmpr left in the 100% gang? Not surprised :ph34r:

*cough*

My schedule is all the same in March so I have no preferences. I'll take whichever game is left after everyone chooses.

Sweeties, not sure if I can do it.

I'll let you know :)

I don't supposed any of you lads are free to preview the Villa game this weekend and/or the Galatasaray one next week?

@The Skipper, @Rmpr and @Barbara, so free to preview the Villa and/or Galatasaray game this weekend and next week respectively? Please reply ASAP.

Sorry JayJay, I'm absurdly busy in March-April!

Maybe I can preview one of our last games, but not until I get used to my new routine and so forth...

sorry. not free.

Can't do anything before the 26th.

Maybe I can preview one of our last games, but not until I get used to my new routine and so forth...

nope, sorry

I'm actually very tired these days, sweetie, need to take a rest even from writing

Sorry pal, exam season!

Guess there won't be any preview this weekend then.

sorry. not free.

nope, sorry

I'm actually very tired these days, sweetie, need to take a rest even from writing

Sorry pal, exam season!

I could try. :P

Well, it's probably pointless asking this (but worth a try I guess. :P) but I'm guessing none of you lads are free to preview the Arsenal game this weekend?