Aymeric Laporte

BlueLyon

even if Boro paid a fee for him I would atleast offer them the money back and free salary paid by us loans back to them of other players to get Kalas back. he is exactly what we need at this point..a RB with pace who can defend and also play CB.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will probably end up at Barca if Chelsea don't take him ASAP. Hurry up, CFC.

I've not seen him play much (thanks to the unpopularity of Bilbao for TV/LaLiga's crooked TV income distribution), but it seems he has anticipation and reaction like someone we once knew here, at Chelsea.

• 5 months later...

One of the major reasons for Chelsea’s struggles this season has been their woeful defensive record, with 34 goals conceded in 23 Premier League matches.

Having failed in their attempts to sign John Stones from Everton last summer, the Blues are now thought to be concentrating on securing a deal for Aymeric Laporte.

http://www.kickoff.co.uk/62931/chelsea-plot-surprise-e50m-move-for-emerging-la-liga-star/

• 6 months later...

Okay.  He's currently injured.  But, before his injury, his transfer to City seemed very likely.  Any chance of us being back in for him?  Anyone know if he's going to be back by January?  All of the other top teams seem to have signed new CBs this summer.  Maybe we can get to the top of the queue?

1 hour ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Okay.  He's currently injured.  But, before his injury, his transfer to City seemed very likely.  Any chance of us being back in for him?  Anyone know if he's going to be back by January?  All of the other top teams seem to have signed new CBs this summer.  Maybe we can get to the top of the queue?

Laporte rejected City, not the other way round. He doesn't appear ready or willing to leave just yet.

1 minute ago, The Chels said:

Laporte rejected City, not the other way round. He doesn't appear ready or willing to leave just yet.

I see.  I thought that City went in another direction after his injury.  I suppose the longest running speculation on him was that he would eventually replace Pique at Barcelona.

Shame, I'd love to get him here.  Maybe we can toss some of that K2 money at him/Bilbao in January.  Can't hurt to get rejected again.  Join the crowd.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You