• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah fair enough.

Now the most important question

Samba ou Sertanejo? :D

none... the only Brazilian style I really like is MPB - old school samba fits in the description of brazilian popular music (MPB), but it's not something I'll hear.

I like some bands like Paralamas do Sucesso and I can't stand sertanejo.

Now how come you know all this? Have been here? Or just like out culture?

none... the only Brazilian style I really like is MPB - old school samba fits in the description of brazilian popular music (MPB), but it's not something I'll hear.

I like some bands like Paralamas do Sucesso and I can't stand sertanejo.

Now how come you know all this? Have been here? Or just like out culture?

A lot of MPB sounds like Samba to me lol.

I travel a lot.

A lot of MPB sounds like Samba to me lol.

I travel a lot.

yeah, Carioca MPB has a hint of samba that I love, but the samba I meant here is Paulista samba.

I love Carioca MPB. It's amazing. I miss it as now the only music Rio de Janeiro produces is frigging funk.

yeah, Carioca MPB has a hint of samba that I love, but the samba I meant here is Paulista samba.

I love Carioca MPB. It's amazing. I miss it as now the only music Rio de Janeiro produces is frigging funk.

Lol Rio funk is garbage. Good funk comes from the north.

You live in RIO now?

Bossa Nova is great.

It's such a shame we don't produce that quality music anymore.

I'm not a fan of most current ~MPB singers currently.

Well from what I am listening to, many bands are mixing Bossa Nova w/ Down-tempo beats. I kinda of like that. I have couple examples from The Thievery Corporation:

1. Hahaha, relax with your English, you will see some posts that will make you raise your confidence in it! Wait till you read Henrique or Bushman... :lol:

2. Campinas, close enough from Sao Paulo. Want to go out on a date? :eyebrows:

3. Stingray is a gay member who likes to prank newbies to look 'cool'.

Jesus Christ you work quickly!

Hi Barbara, welcome to the forum :)

Rmpr is sort of teaching me Portuguese but I only know swear words at the moment :/

Jesus Christ you work quickly!

Hi Barbara, welcome to the forum :)

Rmpr is sort of teaching me Portuguese but I only know swear words at the moment :/

Well, I could help too if you want, but I don't swear, so maybe you'll have to stick with him to learn those

And yes, Raphael doesn't waste any time, too bad he didn't know I only came here for Artinho

You sure are readable, my darling. I'm afraid you'll need to work harder for my attention.

yeah, I didn't try to keep people guessing. I'm very outspoken... to a fault even.

Now what would I have to do? Discuss Dostoevski or just post bikini pics? Or maybe show my cooking abilities or my passion for Chelsea. You keep me guessing, Artinho

And the hot de Rossi avatar and all doesn't help my cause

Well, I could help too if you want, but I don't swear, so maybe you'll have to stick with him to learn those

And yes, Raphael doesn't waste any time, too bad he didn't know I only came here for Artinho

Oh please, you would trade your own kind for a kid who looks like the dude on Glee? :Goober: