Greetings from Brazil

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I could help too if you want, but I don't swear, so maybe you'll have to stick with him to learn those

And yes, Raphael doesn't waste any time, too bad he didn't know I only came here for Artinho

yeah, I didn't try to keep people guessing. I'm very outspoken... to a fault even.

Now what would I have to do? Discuss Dostoevski or just post bikini pics? Or maybe show my cooking abilities or my passion for Chelsea. You keep me guessing, Artinho

And the hot de Rossi avatar and all doesn't help my cause

Just show me you're special and don't listen to this fat Brazilian dude over here.

But if the ocean is big and has an amazing wave movement, nothing tops it!

I mean, the samba swag and my spanish heritage can ont result in this amazing combination... :P

@Stingray, Barbara said she will protect me from you...

turk-yes-no.gif

no dear, I didn't say I would protect you (although I could, ofc). I said I was going to take care of Tom myself. Although I think the whole point is *me* keeping *him* busy, so you won't have anything to fear. So do share your opinion now.

Just show me you're special and don't listen to this fat Brazilian dude over here.

Oh love, special only Mou. I'm at most cute and accomplished.

But if the ocean is big and has an amazing wave movement, nothing tops it!

I mean, the samba swag and my spanish heritage can ont result in this amazing combination... :P

Oh dear...

OMG, we have a girl joining our forum, let's post the creepiest pictures on the internet and draw her attention... :halo:

Welcome, Barbara :) Hope you'll like it here.

At least I can say the pics I post were of myself, ex-husband, and my puppy. how creepy were those?

Thanks for welcoming me. I feel loved by you all guys.

I'm liking here just fine :) It's a different level of forum ;)

@Hutcho eewww. spoiler tag please.

words of a poet - or a philosopher ;)

sorry to give you guys the wrong idea. Can't say it wasn't on purpose :)

And please, join the fun. I'm on vacation these days, gotta enjoy online time while I can :)

Oh i was just joining the fun. You didn't give any wrong ideas!! It was my attempt at humour!!

Oh i was just joining the fun. You didn't give any wrong ideas!! It was my attempt at humour!!

trust, no one fails more in humor than me ;)

But I'm positive some of you thought I was into girls. After that comment @Stingray had to resurrect the thread because it was quieter here than cemeteries at midnight

Ow really now :Goober:

I am looking forward to that!

attachicon.gifspank.jpg

I can be quite submissive, Tom. Part of my personality although people don't believe it at first - must say though spanking isn't inviting.

But my job here is only to keep you entertained and have your attention. I guess Hutcho won't have a problem.

I can be quite submissive, Tom. Part of my personality although people don't believe it at first - must say though spanking isn't inviting.

But my job here is only to keep you entertained and have your attention. I guess Hutcho won't have a problem.

post-6387-0-05596200-1370527151_thumb.pn