Carlo rues lack of squad depth

Madmax

I hope we will buy 4-6 players this summer (ideal for me it is Aguero, Neymar, creative midfielder, right back and right winger) and sell near 4-5 players.We must re-build our squad before financial rules enter into force.This summer it is the for this.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Half of these Press Conferences Answers are just chitchat, the way i see it.

He wouldn´t answer to a question "does Chelsea need a complete overhaul in the sommer, how much do you spend, do you buy Kaka, Neymar, Sergio Ramos, Ronaldo AND Balotelli ?" with an answer like "yes of course, our current squad is too bad, we don´t stand a chance if we don´t spend a lot of dosh on players".

It is something that I would call modest Club politics. He ruled out any signings in January. We got Luiz and Torres.

Of course there will be some transfer buisness in the summer. No need to blast it out and probably ruin our executives plans.

He said all this last summer. Well I always say he never learns,same mistakes over and over with him. For someone so experienced he should be doing better.

It's not up to him, Abramovic is nr.1.

On the article I partly disagree. I think that even after those injuries we would have had a fair shout on the title race had we taken our chances - like extra time penalty against Tottenham missed, misfire fest at Birmingham, AV comeback that wasn't to be and so on. This season can't only be put on injures, it was bad luck and under performance on more than one front. In Estonia we've got a saying "mis sitasti, see uuesti" which basically means that anything that's done badly must be done again, and correctly. Same in football, next season please and in my eyes if we finish 3rd or even 2nd, then we've had a fairly good season in footballing terms given our "bad moment" but in Chelsea terms an average-OK season.

It's not up to him, Abramovic is nr.1.

This season can't only be put on injures, it was bad luck and under performance on more than one front. In Estonia we've got a saying "mis sitasti, see uuesti" which basically means that anything that's done badly must be done again, and correctly.

We've got a sying in England; ' If you want a job doing,do the fucker yourself.' Which is why I think Roman is buying the players.