Fa Cup Round 4

BlueLion.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5-2 grrr but defo not the result people thought they were gana get.Think they thought be something like 8-0 not scum behind at first lol.Funny to funny but annoying

Go Spurs tommrow never thought say that lol

lol always going to happen.. Havant led for a good 25-30 minutes.. They should be proud of their achievement. In the first half, they played Liverpoo off the park, with solid defending and quick counter-attacking. I was impressed by that Potter guy who scored their second

no real surprises.. I suppose Derby getting trashed isn't a surprise anymore lol

Nor is Spurs loosing a 1-0 lead.

Still 1-1 but Spurs coming close

Come on Spurs (bites tongue lol) after Fergies whole 'we can repeat the treble' blah knock them out!

Scum got a pen.Shock horror.Ok it was a defintate pen but still.Stupid Spurs

Edited by Layla

They proved Man you really arent Arsenal in discuise (sp) and once again cant hold a lead...

Grrrr them!!!

Robinson style mistake

Meh we knew was gana happen

Poor Man City lol they brought the balloons that played a part in the opening goal...woops

Final score 2-1 Sheffield United

No replays at all

Edited by Layla

16 teams left... six are from the Premier League. This FA Cup is becoming VERY interesting.

1. Arsenal

2. Coventry City

3. Huddersfield Town

4. Bristol Rovers

5. Liverpool

6. Barnsley

7. Chelsea

8. Preston North End

9. Manchester United

10. Portsmouth

11. Southampton

12. Cardiff City

13. West Bromwich Albion

14. Middlesbrough

15. Sheffield United

16. Wolverhampton Wanderers

Edited by BlueLion

Eh, its obvious the top 4 are gonna be the 4 teams in the semi-finals... unless the draw tomorrow throws up some interesting ties if you know what I mean. I'm getting vibes that we'll either draw Bristol Rovers or Cardiff City, I think it's cause they're blue...

cardiff/portsmouth/southampton/preston/coventry/barnsley/sheffield/west brom/wolves away would be perfect hahahaha just as long as its an away tie thats quite easy to get to im all happy :) chance of that are 9/32. I think I have a pretty good draw. Also Arsenal vs United/liverpool would be perfect.